Democrats Throwing Some Under Bus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Democrats Throwing Some Under Bus?

It's been known for 20 years Epstein was trafficking in young girls. Why are they just now taking him down? Political, trying to implicate Trump?

Christine Pelosi, the daughter of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, warned conspicuously on Saturday evening that it "is quite likely that some of our faves are implicated" in the "horrific" sex-trafficking case against politically conencted financier Jeffrey Epstein.

It again appears that the supposed blind scales of justice can be made to sway with money

Comment

IMO Democrats know the Clintons are done so they don't care if they are collateral damage in their attempt to smear Trump more. From the article I read, it appears Trump and Epstein have crossed paths in the past. Tying the two together would be a big win for Democrats. At the same time, IF Trump was a part of Epstein's BS, then Trump can go down with that ship. I'll reserve judgement...

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_E View Post
        IMO Democrats know the Clintons are done so they don't care if they are collateral damage in their attempt to smear Trump more. From the article I read, it appears Trump and Epstein have crossed paths in the past. Tying the two together would be a big win for Democrats. At the same time, IF Trump was a part of Epstein's BS, then Trump can go down with that ship. I'll reserve judgement...
        Yep. Given that he's a billionaire, he probably has had contact with tons of people from both parties.

Politicians want money, the super rich want influence. It's the dirty marriage that's birthed many issues in our nation.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_E View Post
          And this is why Democrats win.... I know you made it a big IF... But the point is you (along with millions) give it enough credit to think about it. Some negatives stick even after proven false.

How many false accusations can Dem's make before people stop listening to them? This will make what...Try 48? LOL And it's not that Trump comes out clean OR that they just couldn't prove without doubt Trump did wrong.. It's the freaking fact that most of the time it's proven Dem's made it all up from thin air!

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
            Yep. Given that he's a billionaire, he probably has had contact with tons of people from both parties.

Politicians want money, the super rich want influence. It's the dirty marriage that's birthed many issues in our nation.
            Yep, you nailed it BIG TIME!!!

Comment

Both Clinton's have been on the lolitta express. They along with EVERYONE of elite status in the country knew this man traffics in kids. To hell with all who played his game

Comment

Suicide by way of 3 to the back of the head.

Comment

Last edited by flywise; 07-08-2019, 12:23 PM.

Comment

page already removed.

Comment

Originally posted by ktjones View Post
                      page already removed.
                      Yeah it was a funny meme on my pg someone added.
                      Hillary standing angrily saying
                      " this crap right here is why I suicide people"

Comment

close?
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                          Yeah it was a funny meme on my pg someone added.
                          Hillary standing angrily saying
                          " this crap right here is why I suicide people"
                          that is (was?) awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                            close?
                            Pretty close

Comment

Living on borrowed time hes not safe anywhere at this point. They deserve much worse than what they will get..Hopefully this is more swamp drainage there is no loyalty with these morons they will all roll on each other

Comment

Working...
                              X