Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2019, 08:01 AM   #1
Michael
Administrator
 
Michael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Home: Hallettsville, TX Photo/Video: Canon 7D DSLR
Hunt In: Webb, LaSalle, Lavaca
Default College Football 2019 Spring Practice Thread

Seems like a good time to refresh. Low tolerance rules still in effect.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-11-2019, 08:04 AM   #2
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default College Football 2019 Spring Practice Thread

Thanks for the new thread Mr Middleton!

Today begins Spring practice on the forty! Itís good to see Whittington listed at RB on the roster and worth noting he didnít take No.3... might be saving that for someone in this next cycle.

Early enrollee jersey numbers:
LB DeíGabriel Floyd- 1
QB Roschon Johnson- 2
WR Bru McCoy- 5
LB Marcus Tillman Jr- 13
TE Jared Wiley- 18
RB Jordan Whittington- 21
LB Caleb Johnson- 30
DL Peter Mpagi- 45
OL Tyler Johnson- 72


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Chad C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-11-2019, 08:10 AM   #3
Dale Moser
Pope & Young
 
Dale Moser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wise Cty
Hunt In: Young Cty
Default

Any word on whether or not McCoy will have to set a year?
Dale Moser is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-11-2019, 08:28 AM   #4
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Moser View Post
Any word on whether or not McCoy will have to set a year?
No sir. He received the Maxwell award on Friday and there is nothing new to note on the hardship waiver per his interview.
Chad C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-11-2019, 08:42 AM   #5
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Frogs are a little over a week into Spring practice. No major injuries yet!!
eradicator is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-11-2019, 08:53 AM   #6
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
Thanks for the new thread Mr Middleton!

Today begins Spring practice on the forty! Itís good to see Whittington listed at RB on the roster and worth noting he didnít take No.3... might be saving that for someone in this next cycle.

Early enrollee jersey numbers:
LB DeíGabriel Floyd- 1
QB Roschon Johnson- 2
WR Bru McCoy- 5
LB Marcus Tillman Jr- 13
TE Jared Wiley- 18
RB Jordan Whittington- 21
LB Caleb Johnson- 30
DL Peter Mpagi- 45
OL Tyler Johnson- 72


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Did they ever move to Jamison over to the defensive side of the ball or is he sticking on offense?
eradicator is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-11-2019, 08:57 AM   #7
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eradicator View Post
Did they ever move to Jamison over to the defensive side of the ball or is he sticking on offense?
I think we will find out after Spring ball, as to where his efforts will be concentrated.
Chad C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-11-2019, 10:41 AM   #8
AgHntr10
Pope & Young
 
AgHntr10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Shepherd
Hunt In: Where the thieves and poachers roam
Default

Good stuff!


AgHntr10 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-11-2019, 11:08 AM   #9
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default College Football 2019 Spring Practice Thread

Patrick Hudson has officially retired from football. Suffered a heat-related illness last year and never returned to the filed. Said he will remain around team and work with player development

Koburn is dealing with some kidney issues, although prognosis is good.

Devin Duvernay is dealing with a stress reaction in his pubic bone area. Heís expected to return to the field this spring.

LB Caleb Johnson, LB DeíGabriel Floyd and DL Marqez Bimage were wearing green non-contact jerseys today.

Bru proceeding as though heíll play.

Collin Johnson is working his way back from knee surgery.

John Burt will be with the track team this spring and will be back with the football team for fall practice in August.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by Chad C; 03-11-2019 at 11:20 AM.
Chad C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-11-2019, 11:32 AM   #10
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default

Early o/u on win totals.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Chad C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-11-2019, 11:39 AM   #11
Dale Moser
Pope & Young
 
Dale Moser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wise Cty
Hunt In: Young Cty
Default

2018?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dale Moser is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-11-2019, 11:45 AM   #12
Smart
Pope & Young
 
Smart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Denton, TX
Hunt In: Tom Green County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eradicator View Post
Did they ever move to Jamison over to the defensive side of the ball or is he sticking on offense?



He's back to being listed as a DB on the roster instead of a WR. I read earlier in the year he was moving back over. Like Chad said though, I guess we'll find out for sure this spring.
Smart is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-11-2019, 11:46 AM   #13
Smart
Pope & Young
 
Smart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Denton, TX
Hunt In: Tom Green County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
Patrick Hudson has officially retired from football. Suffered a heat-related illness last year and never returned to the filed. Said he will remain around team and work with player development

Koburn is dealing with some kidney issues, although prognosis is good.

Devin Duvernay is dealing with a stress reaction in his pubic bone area. He’s expected to return to the field this spring.

LB Caleb Johnson, LB De’Gabriel Floyd and DL Marqez Bimage were wearing green non-contact jerseys today.

Bru proceeding as though he’ll play.

Collin Johnson is working his way back from knee surgery.

John Burt will be with the track team this spring and will be back with the football team for fall practice in August.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro



**** I hope Koburn can get through whatever he is dealing with..... That is a position of need and he looked good in the Sugar Bowl...
Smart is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-12-2019, 12:23 AM   #14
hoytassassin
Eight Point
 
hoytassassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: college station
Hunt In: everywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
Thanks for the new thread Mr Middleton!

Today begins Spring practice on the forty! Itís good to see Whittington listed at RB on the roster and worth noting he didnít take No.3... might be saving that for someone in this next cycle.

Early enrollee jersey numbers:
LB DeíGabriel Floyd- 1
QB Roschon Johnson- 2
WR Bru McCoy- 5
LB Marcus Tillman Jr- 13
TE Jared Wiley- 18
RB Jordan Whittington- 21
LB Caleb Johnson- 30
DL Peter Mpagi- 45
OL Tyler Johnson- 72


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Whittington is yoked! Kid doesnít resemble a freshman at all
hoytassassin is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-12-2019, 07:10 AM   #15
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default

Pretty cool to see the programs all-time leader in interceptions come back to the program to be a volunteer coach this Spring. Having Vasher should help keep the secondary recruiting at an elite level.
Chad C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-12-2019, 08:53 AM   #16
Heath
Pope & Young
 
Heath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Midlothian
Hunt In: Woodson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
Pretty cool to see the programs all-time leader in interceptions come back to the program to be a volunteer coach this Spring. Having Vasher should help keep the secondary recruiting at an elite level.
Vasher is one of my favorites. Very cool cat.
Heath is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-12-2019, 10:19 AM   #17
coldgas
Ten Point
 
coldgas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Briscoe Tx
Hunt In: Hemphill Co
Default

https://www.myhighplains.com/sports/...R_Local_4_News

What will come of this? Doesn't look good for the home team.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
coldgas is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-12-2019, 10:20 AM   #18
El General
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Houston
Hunt In: Coke County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eradicator View Post
Did they ever move to Jamison over to the defensive side of the ball or is he sticking on offense?
He is playing defense.
El General is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-12-2019, 10:22 AM   #19
El General
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Houston
Hunt In: Coke County
Default

Texas, Texas A&M, and OU all have their spring game on the same day.
El General is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-12-2019, 10:26 AM   #20
RLB
Pope & Young
 
RLB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spring Branch / Bulverde, Texas
Hunt In: Comal County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
Early o/u on win totals.
Thatís cool....got the one for 2019? If that was 18....the Ags were on the high side of that guess.
RLB is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-12-2019, 10:27 AM   #21
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by El General View Post
Texas, Texas A&M, and OU all have their spring game on the same day.
TCU as well
eradicator is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-12-2019, 10:55 AM   #22
El General
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Houston
Hunt In: Coke County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldgas View Post
https://www.myhighplains.com/sports/...R_Local_4_News

What will come of this? Doesn't look good for the home team.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
It appears the Texas portion centers around tennis coach Michael Center (see what I did there?) accepting a $100,000.00 bribe to designate a student as an athlete so that the student in question could get easier admission standards.

Center has been placed on administrative leave pending an investigation.

Last edited by El General; 03-12-2019 at 11:00 AM.
El General is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-12-2019, 10:57 AM   #23
coldgas
Ten Point
 
coldgas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Briscoe Tx
Hunt In: Hemphill Co
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by El General View Post
It appears the Texas portion of centers around tennis coach Michael Center (see what I did there) accepting a $100,000.00 bribe to designate a student as an athlete so that the student in question could get easier admission standards.
I gotcha. I thought I understood the news story that way but this clears it up. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
coldgas is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-12-2019, 11:01 AM   #24
El General
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Houston
Hunt In: Coke County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldgas View Post
I gotcha. I thought I understood the news story that way but this clears it up. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
That is a crazy bribe to get your kid in to Texas. I guess big foundation donations don't work like they used to.
El General is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-12-2019, 11:37 AM   #25
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLB View Post
Thatís cool....got the one for 2019? If that was 18....the Ags were on the high side of that guess.
Those are the released lines, boss.
Chad C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-12-2019, 11:38 AM   #26
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by El General View Post
Texas, Texas A&M, and OU all have their spring game on the same day.
Except one is at night and televised on LHN.
Chad C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-12-2019, 11:48 AM   #27
Heath
Pope & Young
 
Heath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Midlothian
Hunt In: Woodson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by El General View Post
It appears the Texas portion centers around tennis coach Michael Center (see what I did there?) accepting a $100,000.00 bribe to designate a student as an athlete so that the student in question could get easier admission standards.

Center has been placed on administrative leave pending an investigation.


Why couldnít it be Shaka caught up in it so we could save $13M to fire him.
Heath is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-12-2019, 11:50 AM   #28
Dale Moser
Pope & Young
 
Dale Moser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wise Cty
Hunt In: Young Cty
Default College Football 2019 Spring Practice Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
Those are the released lines, boss.


Why do they say 2018? That's what was throwing me off.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dale Moser is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-12-2019, 12:07 PM   #29
coldgas
Ten Point
 
coldgas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Briscoe Tx
Hunt In: Hemphill Co
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath View Post
Why couldnít it be Shaka caught up in it so we could save $13M to fire him.
He has been disappointing for sure.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
coldgas is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-12-2019, 12:33 PM   #30
CoolHandLuke
Ten Point
 
CoolHandLuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Texas
Hunt In: Del Rio
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLB View Post
Thatís cool....got the one for 2019? If that was 18....the Ags were on the high side of that guess.


Weíll be lucky if we win 2 games next year since we didnít have a top 3 recruiting class.
CoolHandLuke is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-12-2019, 12:43 PM   #31
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Moser View Post
Why do they say 2018? That's what was throwing me off.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can't answer that.
Chad C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-12-2019, 12:43 PM   #32
RLB
Pope & Young
 
RLB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spring Branch / Bulverde, Texas
Hunt In: Comal County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
Weíll be lucky if we win 2 games next year since we didnít have a top 3 recruiting class.
I was thinking the same thing, but we should be good though, since we play in the over hyped, over rated, cup cake SEC SEC SEC!!😜
RLB is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-12-2019, 12:45 PM   #33
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default

Ags win 8 minimum, it's what they do.
Chad C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-12-2019, 12:45 PM   #34
RLB
Pope & Young
 
RLB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spring Branch / Bulverde, Texas
Hunt In: Comal County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
Those are the released lines, boss.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Moser View Post
Why do they say 2018? That's what was throwing me off.
I love it when you call me ďbossĒ!!
RLB is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-12-2019, 12:49 PM   #35
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default

I got nothing on why those say 2018.

https://twitter.com/toddfuhrman/stat...860542464?s=21

https://twitter.com/brucefeldmancfb/...611547137?s=21

https://twitter.com/bcrawford247/sta...922514432?s=21


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Chad C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-12-2019, 01:54 PM   #36
CoolHandLuke
Ten Point
 
CoolHandLuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Texas
Hunt In: Del Rio
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
Ags win 8 minimum, it's what they do.


Impossible...we didnít get enough gold stars, or didnít pay enough to get more gold stars. You have to have more gold stars than the other guy to win!
CoolHandLuke is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-12-2019, 02:59 PM   #37
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
Impossible...we didnít get enough gold stars, or didnít pay enough to get more gold stars. You have to have more gold stars than the other guy to win!
Nobody said they would beat those teams.
Chad C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-12-2019, 03:15 PM   #38
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default

Seems like there’s been several players jump into the LSU portal per twitter over the last few weeks, any news on that?

https://247sports.com/college/lsu/Se...ransferPortal/
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by Chad C; 03-12-2019 at 03:20 PM.
Chad C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-12-2019, 06:40 PM   #39
Pin Oak DXT
Pope & Young
 
Pin Oak DXT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Hunt In: Wharton County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath View Post
Why couldnít it be Shaka caught up in it so we could save $13M to fire him.


Isnít Shaka the same guy that could get lowly VCU to the final 4 or Elite 8 every year? Why does he suck now at UT? Sounds like he is too expensive to fire this year with all the other coaches Patterson hooked up. It will be interesting to see if he can pull a Rick Barnes in 2020.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pin Oak DXT is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-12-2019, 06:58 PM   #40
Smart
Pope & Young
 
Smart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Denton, TX
Hunt In: Tom Green County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
Isnít Shaka the same guy that could get lowly VCU to the final 4 or Elite 8 every year? Why does he suck now at UT? Sounds like he is too expensive to fire this year with all the other coaches Patterson hooked up. It will be interesting to see if he can pull a Rick Barnes in 2020.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



Shaka and VCU made it to the Sweet 16, Elite 8 and Final 4 exactly one time.....2011.
Smart is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-12-2019, 07:12 PM   #41
MarkV
Pope & Young
 
MarkV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Franklin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad C View Post
Seems like thereís been several players jump into the LSU portal per twitter over the last few weeks, any news on that?

https://247sports.com/college/lsu/Se...ransferPortal/
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I think this is mostly guys getting told they should look elsewhere to get to the 85 on the roster.
MarkV is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-12-2019, 07:32 PM   #42
Heath
Pope & Young
 
Heath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Midlothian
Hunt In: Woodson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
Isnít Shaka the same guy that could get lowly VCU to the final 4 or Elite 8 every year? Why does he suck now at UT? Sounds like he is too expensive to fire this year with all the other coaches Patterson hooked up. It will be interesting to see if he can pull a Rick Barnes in 2020.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


He has recruited well but they havenít been able to score points. It just hasnít worked out. Iím hoping Wake Forrest takes him off our hands.
Heath is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-12-2019, 07:35 PM   #43
doghouse
Pope & Young
 
doghouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Goldthwaite
Hunt In: Mills County
Default

Hook'em Horns!
doghouse is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-12-2019, 08:31 PM   #44
El General
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Houston
Hunt In: Coke County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath View Post
He has recruited well but they havenít been able to score points. It just hasnít worked out. Iím hoping Wake Forrest takes him off our hands.
They owe Danny Manning 15 million.

Shaka is a helluva recruiter but a really ****ty coach.
El General is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-12-2019, 08:45 PM   #45
Hoss163
Ten Point
 
Hoss163's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Abilene tx
Hunt In: Oklahoma
Default

Shaka is a helluva recruiter but a really ****ty coach.[/QUOTE]

Dang he recruit for the football team too is that why they supposedly have such a great class this year ?
Hoss163 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-13-2019, 02:05 PM   #46
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Longhorn great Johnny "Lam" Jones has apparently been placed in hospice.

One of my all time favorites.
Burntorange Bowhunter is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-13-2019, 02:20 PM   #47
Michael
Administrator
 
Michael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Home: Hallettsville, TX Photo/Video: Canon 7D DSLR
Hunt In: Webb, LaSalle, Lavaca
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
Longhorn great Johnny "Lam" Jones has apparently been placed in hospice.

One of my all time favorites.
Hate to hear this. As a kid, he was one of my favorites, as well. Prayers for him and his family.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-13-2019, 02:21 PM   #48
doghouse
Pope & Young
 
doghouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Goldthwaite
Hunt In: Mills County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
Longhorn great Johnny "Lam" Jones has apparently been placed in hospice.

One of my all time favorites.
Good luck Johnny (Lam) Jones. Prayers sent! Will never forget your anchor leg in the mile relay at the state track meet.
doghouse is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-13-2019, 02:37 PM   #49
Brock Middlebrook
Pope & Young
 
Brock Middlebrook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: McKinney, TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
Isnít Shaka the same guy that could get lowly VCU to the final 4 or Elite 8 every year? Why does he suck now at UT? Sounds like he is too expensive to fire this year with all the other coaches Patterson hooked up. It will be interesting to see if he can pull a Rick Barnes in 2020.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Smart Strong Horns


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brock Middlebrook is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 03-13-2019, 02:40 PM   #50
17ncs
Pope & Young
 
17ncs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Hunt In: Fayette Co., Greene Co.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by doghouse View Post
Good luck Johnny (Lam) Jones. Prayers sent! Will never forget your anchor leg in the mile relay at the state track meet.
Prayers up for Johnny "Lam" Jones. 1976 4x100 relay at Montreal Olympics.
I like watching the sprinters at any level.

17ncs is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com