Somerville PHL 18-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoggwild View Post
    Mr Birdsong. Done any good at Hood this year yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nope too many areas closed for training and when it open last weekend, rain pushed the Leon and Cowhouse over its banks. But I will get to Area 25 for a buck later.

Sent from my LG-M255 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by birdsongty1 View Post
      Nope too many areas closed for training and when it open last weekend, rain pushed the Leon and Cowhouse over its banks. But I will get to Area 25 for a buck later.

I had to goto North Fort today. Seen how high everything was. I have drills this weekend out there, so will miss this last weekend to take a doe from there. Good luck to ya Sir

Comment

The most important video to watch if you're a whitetail deer Archer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll be first to say I find ya in my stand ladder will be removed and you can find ya own way down I'm there twice a week so 72 hrs is never a issue it's just rude and unsportman to be this person your to lazy to do there own work...

Comment

Water is over the low water crossing, only two feet. Seen nothing but hogs this morning.

Comment

Tried the south unit. Launched a bolt for a simple 20 yards shot at a doe, but a anti-hunting tree branch slapped it off course. ****it I try again tomorrow morning.

Comment

Originally posted by GD47 View Post
                I'll be first to say I find ya in my stand ladder will be removed and you can find ya own way down I'm there twice a week so 72 hrs is never a issue it's just rude and unsportman to be this person your to lazy to do there own work...
                Two times a week is more than 72 hours. Two times every six days is 72 hours. I also question the intent of the rule, which I believe is that the stand must be removed after 72 hours, not re-used.

Comment

[QUOTE=jnd1959;13738742]Two times a week is more than 72 hours. Two times every six days is 72 hours. I also question the intent of the rule, which I believe is that the stand must be removed after 72 hours,

Talked to GW today while out here "you have to touch it once every 72 hr" or they can remove it he said he will leave a card if you dknt call within the next 72 hrs he will remove it and you have to call them for retrieving it but he cant stop people from hunting the stand or area those that do are just pure *******s lol

Comment

It's a real easy fix to your problem. If walk up a area and there is a stand and you see there has been no activity, ie human activity, throw up your stand next to it. First come gets the area if you want to play that way. Or you can go 100 yds away working the same trail and throw up your stand. We are all hunters and we will work it out, without crying to a Game Warden, they have better things to do with their time.

Comment

Somerville PHL 18-19

BOLO

these are the ******bags. Ive been out of town in ft hood training. They stole 2 of our cameras. TATE is one of their names//runs a dog obedience school. And a “aggie” to top it. His car juat became public property. My truck is hauling that junk away next time its there...

Change my mind [emoji1689][emoji123][emoji2532]
                      Last edited by Hoggwild; 10-28-2018, 06:17 PM.

Comment

I will keep an eye out for the ****.

Comment

I will keep an eye out for the ****.

100% agree just to let it be known Jamie AKA GW aka Hollywood was there this evening with camera crew.... it was a very exciting evening had someone get lost while my friend helped them back in I didnt know he was doing so and starting thinking the worse he fell out stand or somehow was hurt after he didnt show or answer phone after 830pm so I went in at 845 to find him luckly we all got back to truck safely.... dont go past your boundrys guy if you dont know a area dont go further in things could have went alot different if someone wasn't there to assist this guy

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggwild View Post
                            BOLO

these are the ******bags. Ive been out of town in ft hood training. They stole 2 of our cameras. TATE is one of their names//runs a dog obedience school. And a “aggie” to top it. His car juat became public property. My truck is hauling that junk away next time its there...

Change my mind [emoji1689][emoji123][emoji2532]
                            Car is originally from ALBUGUERQUE, but now registered in COLLEGE STATION. Looks to be registered to the same female just either recently divorced or married in the past few years.

Comment

Anyone else going this weekend, it's Buck only which sucks.

Comment

Anyone else going this weekend, it's Buck only which sucks.

Will be on our private lands this weekend running and gunning down our feathered duck friends. Weather is looking good for this weekend hunts (duck/deer)

Comment

Working...
                                X