No announcement yet.

Atascosa 2019!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, what an incredible buck to take from Laguna!! Very happy for you, and slightly jealous way to go!

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

Comment

Success again at Laguna! I've had several opportunities at a few bucks and does now by Day 4. One shot on a big cow at 60yds and hesitated with hopes of a better shot but she disappeared. I did not come here to shoot a buck as my goal is another nilgai and hopefully a bull. But at exactly 11 yards I couldn't pass such a clean shot on this mature buck. He went about another 10 yards, laid down and died. I filmed it, but did not get the shot. Shot a big boar at 40yds right after, jumped him laid up and did not pursue. Hopefully I'll get another opportunity on a nilgai today. Laguna kill count, 3 bucks, 1 nilgai, 1 hog in 3 separate seasons. Trying to add to that before the hunt time expires...

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats! That's a nice buck!

Originally posted by GBludau View Post
        Success again at Laguna! I've had several opportunities at a few bucks and does now by Day 4. One shot on a big cow at 60yds and hesitated with hopes of a better shot but she disappeared. I did not come here to shoot a buck as my goal is another nilgai and hopefully a bull. But at exactly 11 yards I couldn't pass such a clean shot on this mature buck. He went about another 10 yards, laid down and died. I filmed it, but did not get the shot. Shot a big boar at 40yds right after, jumped him laid up and did not pursue. Hopefully I'll get another opportunity on a nilgai today. Laguna kill count, 3 bucks, 1 nilgai, 1 hog in 3 separate seasons. Trying to add to that before the hunt time expires...

Comment

One to trump the "No Hunter Orange" sayers.

Orange just isn't a good color on me[emoji38]

Comment

Nice buck man! That’s one of the bigger bodied deer I’ve seen from there.

Also, what Camo pattern is that?

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed323 View Post
              Nice buck man! That’s one of the bigger bodied deer I’ve seen from there.

Also, what Camo pattern is that?
              Thanks, BigRed. Weighed 115lb dressed. He was pretty big! TXOutdoorsman is bigger!

That camo is Badlands Approach, I like it. Great warm weather light gear. I also have the Badlands FX pattern cold weather jacket and pants, worn once but don't think I will keep. I did not like the fleece outter layer. XL TOP & L bottoms if anyone wants a steal DM me.

Comment

Congrats on the kills fellas! Nice work

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                  Awesome!!! Nice deer man! Biggest one I've seen out there!

Good choice on the bow too!
                  Thanks bud. There are some bigger I’m sure but they do not come out for us to see. This old fella was a brush liver and stayed hidden pretty good.

But I actually do not like this bow as much now. It’s too heavy for walking and/or stalking purposes but it does kill lol. I’ll prob get rid of it after the season and go to a carbon bow. My first Mathews bow and overall it wasn’t too bad.

Comment

Nice one bludau. You showed that puta [emoji3]..

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                      What a day! And what a way to end it.

3rd trip to LANWR and finally putting my name on the board!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great way to get on the board

Comment

A team has a great system for there

Comment

Another member of the A Team and his buck for your viewing pleasures! 1st timer at Laguna( he may have had a good coach)

Comment

Nice bucks hitting the dirt!!!

Comment

Contact! [emoji12]

Comment

Oh baby, officially ON THE BOARD!!! Forgot to take the pic last night in all the excitement.

Comment

Working...
                                X