Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just thought I’d leave some memes for you Bammers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

And some awesome twatter gifs.

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
        I apologies, I meant to put highest a 4 lose team has ever been ranked.... its pathetic...
        With a win over numbers 4 and 7....

Ill just leave this hear about the sips recruiting....

https://amp.thestate.com/sports/coll...mpression=true
        That literally said nothing about Texas, or anything the rest of us didn't already know. And it's "here".

I was aking them to win 10 before the season started, I wish it hadn't taken until the bowl game to get it done, but if you're gonna get beat by maryland then I guess you have to adjust expectations. Not a bad 2nd season, all in all. The sugar bowl win was greatness on a big stage, and back to the best in the state, tons of fun.

Quit losing to osu, and wvu, TOM!

Comment

“When I was at Texas, we had guys who weren’t even being recruited and when they committed to us, suddenly they were five stars. That happened 100 percent,” he said. “What I’m saying is, it’s not about the ranking, it’s about who’s recruiting you. That, in my opinion, is a huge indictment on the ranking system.”

Here's the quote about Texas from about half way down the page, nothing too controversial it seems to me.
          Last edited by Aggiehunter11; 01-08-2019, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter11 View Post
            “When I was at Texas, we had guys who weren’t even being recruited and when they committed to us, suddenly they were five stars. That happened 100 percent,” he said. “What I’m saying is, it’s not about the ranking, it’s about who’s recruiting you. That, in my opinion, is a huge indictment on the ranking system.”

Here's the quote about Texas from about half way down the page, nothing too controversial it seems to me.
            I would ask him to name one guy much less guys.
            Last edited by Heath; 01-08-2019, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Ah, mine didn't load the whole page the first time. I'm sure that probably happened, and I'm sure it probably doesn't nearly as much anymore with EVERYONE poaching the state's talent. I agree with him though, and have for years. Ranking recruiting classes before they step on the field is stupid, and it always has been.

Comment

I have very much enjoyed checking in on this thread this morning. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Y’all have fun with chase this all offseason.

Comment

Ill just leave this hear about the sips recruiting....

https://amp.thestate.com/sports/coll...mpression=true
                  Wouldn't this alleged "manipulation" of recruit rankings apply to A&M also?

Comment

Originally posted by Atascosa View Post
                    Wouldn't this alleged "manipulation" of recruit rankings apply to A&M also?
                    I think it happens with everyone, off the radar kids pick up big offer and then all of a sudden everyone takes notice and rankings rise.

But also I think there is something to be said that during Texas's good stretch that it was very much assumed that since Texas offered them they must be studs, compared to when it seems that to the end of Brown's tenure his player evaluation fell off.

Comment

I think it happens with everyone, off the radar kids pick up big offer and then all of a sudden everyone takes notice and rankings rise.

But also I think there is something to be said that during Texas's good stretch that it was very much assumed that since Texas offered them they must be studs, compared to when it seems that to the end of Brown's tenure his player evaluation fell off.
                      Weird that Stoops was stealing a bunch of talent then too, but the same phenomenon did not hold true for him...or did it? i really don't remember.

Comment

Are the resident ags and sec leg humpers ok? That was an absolute beatdown last night. I wanted the walkons to score a td.

Comment

Head Coach in Waiting dumping on the Horns.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                            I would ask him to name one guy much less guys.

No kidding.

Sergio Kindle maybe? He was a beast.

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
                              Are the resident ags and sec leg humpers ok? That was an absolute beatdown last night. I wanted the walkons to score a td.
                              You mean you haven't heard the new narrative? Now they hate Bama and the rest of the mighty SEC and hoping they lose every game

Comment

Aggie is that ate up with Texas that y'all are bringing up star rankings from the days of Mack?

Comment

Working...
                                X