No announcement yet.

Val Verde County Rut???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice buck ^^^, there should be a cold from coming through that area tomorrow, maybe you see even bigger bucks on the move.

Comment

Supposed to get COLD Friday .! Ill be in the blind Saturday hope I get some action.!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome!!!

Comment

Okay NOW I'm seeing what I expected to see during the rut. Saw a good ol knock down drag out this morning. Heard multiple bucks grunting while chasing. Watching 3 different does, all in opposite directions, being followed by multiple bucks. And I can glass the hills and see bucks out roaming around. And can see a notable difference in neck size. Still only seeing the young bucks, but I'm tagged out so I'm just here for pigs and pictures.

Comment

Excellent I'll be out there all day tomorrow. .!!!

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

Comment

Man I just watched my first good buck fight. Lasted about 20 min. They were getting after it. Now I see why rattling doesn't always work, it would take 3 guys to make that much noise. That was one of the most intense things I've seen in the wild. And there were other buck running towards them. Wow!

Yes I know, I need to get out more.

Comment

Keep us updated, and thanks.

Comment

Nice buck Brian, I love to watch them fight too.

Comment

Prime rut going on now from what I am hearing.....how long will it last you think??? A week or so?

Comment

Just got back last night from 4 days of hunting. The bucks were definitely moving, but it did not seem as active as the week before (could have just been the location I sat in and the fact that I slept in a couple times. ).....still very entertaining. Did see a few good fights and some broken horns. We did not shoot any deer.

Congrats BrianLG on the buck, good deer!

Comment

Headed out wednesday

Comment

I was at our lease near Pumpville this past weekend and the rut is still going, but not as strong. This may be leading up to the second rut cuz last year on the 16th it was like a circus. Bucks running does everywhere.

I have a video of an 8 chasing from this past weekend, but can't post it since it's so long.

Comment

So we are gonna try and sneak in Tomorrow night to hammer them Thurs. Morning

Comment

I'm going out on Friday.

Comment

Headed out in 1 hr!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X