Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those who get cramps.

Try taking Co-Q-10

6-8 months ago I think someone on TBH mentioned this to me and then my Doctor told me also. Haven't had a cramp since. Hope this didn't just screw me

My wife takes Midol...

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
      My wife takes Midol...
      That's what about half the folks on here need.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
        That's what about half the folks on here need.
        That’s funny right there

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
          My wife takes Midol...

Comment

Interesting will give it a try...My are in lower legs now and then always at night...Pickle juice has been best relief, but not always

Comment

Been taking Magnesium, think it’s helped some.

Comment

Originally posted by cva34 View Post
                Interesting will give it a try...My are in lower legs now and then always at night...Pickle juice has been best relief, but not always
                X2 and Tbsp mustard are my go too's

Comment

My was also. Arch in foot and calf. Not since Co-Q-10

But Co-Q-10 may help mainly those on cholesterol pills. At least that's why she told me to try them.

Either way it could be a easy solution worth trying as it's only a vitamin.

Comment

I'm a cyclist and I take one potassium pill a day and that has really helped me with leg cramps.

Comment

Originally posted by gatt40 View Post
                      Been taking Magnesium, think it’s helped some.
                      Cramped my entire life. Had numerous tests run. I mean I cramp in places I had no idea I had muscles! Only relief I have found has been Magnesium. Co-Q-10 helped for a little while but eventually it stopped. Went back to Magnesium

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
                        I'm a cyclist and I take one potassium pill a day and that has really helped me with leg cramps.
                        Originally posted by bklem View Post
                        Cramped my entire life. Had numerous tests run. I mean I cramp in places I had no idea I had muscles! Only relief I have found has been Magnesium. Co-Q-10 helped for a little while but eventually it stopped. Went back to Magnesium
                        I take pottassium and magnesium when I remember. The thing that has truly helped me is proper hydration, I don't mean just water.. I drink a boatload of water every day. I had to find a cure because it got to the point that I would go out and play baseball or softball and I would sweat and would be useless the second game and for the next day or two. I use to carry pickle juice to every game and drank "sports" drinks along with water. It was an endless battle. Then I found ReHydrate by advocare and that really helped, but was a pain to get. Then one day I went to a supplement store and talked to this guy about my issue and he recommended this new powder, it has pottassium and magnesium in it and its great. I can put the name up later when I am back home. If I feel stiff or a slight cramp I will drink a glass of it and it will knock any of that out real quick.

Comment

I am only bothered occasionally but I use a product called Foss Free. Over the counter at most pharmacies. When the cramp hits I take a couple and the cramp usually subsides in less than a minute.

Comment

I also take it. Qunol Mega Co-Q-10 recommended by my Dr to offset muscle ache/cramps as I’m on a cholesterol med & the side effects can be muscle ache/cramps

Comment

Working...
                            X