Company logo on personal truck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
    So having a company logo on your personal vehicle makes it a commercial vehicle......even if you're not being compensated for the use of the vehicle?
    If you use your personal vehicle to conduct business it's considered a commercial vehicle with or without logos.

Comment

Originally posted by FireNguns View Post
      I wouldn’t do it unless they were paying for the truck and insurance and fuel. Why should you advertise and be held liable for nothing. No way!
      Agreed it would be a hard no for me. Tell them to get you a company car and they can put what ever they want on it

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
        If you use your personal vehicle to conduct business it's considered a commercial vehicle with or without logos.
        So pizza delivery folks should have commercial insurance?

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
          So pizza delivery folks should have commercial insurance?
          They should.

More than likely, the pizza joint they are delivering for has a policy to cover them.

Comment

No, especially for the fact you're not being compensated!

Comment

Originally posted by webb09 View Post
              If they ain’t payin.....I ain’t playin
              x2! No brainer.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                False

Comment

We just received this response back from our company's insurance company...

"Yes that is big issue! I have a pool company that did not carry commercial
                  auto and he let his employee drive her personal car to check on pools. During
                  that time she had an accident and because she was doing work the personal auto
                  policy did not pay for the claim. You cannot use a personal policy in Texas
                  to go to job sites unless that car is rated for business use. If there is any
                  kind of decal on the vehicle it has to be rated as a Commercial vehicle. If
                  you would like a quote on those autos please let me know. That is a preferred
                  business and we do have good commercial auto rates for that type of use."

Comment

Trust me, as a business owner.
                    you will become a target.

Comment

Just in case you lost count, so far that is 65 no's, 23 Hell no's, and 8 **** no's.
                      Last edited by Hoggslayer; 01-23-2020, 01:43 PM.

Comment

So I contacted my insurance company, Germania, today about this. They confirmed that I would not have coverage if I had an accident. If the wreck were my fault and I totaled the other vehicle or worse seriously injured or killed someone I would be solely responsible. Furthermore because I transport goods in the course of my job, the rider alone is not sufficient. I would be required to have a commercial auto policy.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                          Just in case you lost count, so far that is 65 no's, 23 Hell no's, and 8 **** no's.
                          Has there ever been another unanimous consensus on TBH? lol

Comment

Only when discussing Tnik.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Nope for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X