No announcement yet.

Olympic Archery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its all about the head to head elimination. All our athletes made it through qualification round, they only had to make it into the top 64 to advance. Now the game is on, anything can happen in the elimination rounds.

Comment

Thanks for posting that info......... After reading the standings I figured we were pretty much TOAST....but you have given me a new hope!!

Comment

No problem I think they will air/stream via the computer some of the mens indiviual competition late tomorrow evening.

Comment

I remember when justin huish won 2 golds at the 1996 olympics in atlanta, that was the first year I bowhunted, is the guy from A&M still on team USA, he got silver a couple times I think.

Comment

is the guy from A&M still on team USA, he got silver a couple times I think.
            Vic Wunderle got a silver and a bronze at the Sydney games....he is now at his third Olympics. I personally recruited him to A&M, not real smart on my behalf.....We won a lot of national titles after that, but I never won much with him in town

Comment

OR, not olympic, but do you know Wesley Van Horn?

Comment

Well, USA network was suppose to air archery at 1am last night. Who else stayed up just to see them air Doubles Badmitten. And two teams from who-knows-where, at that. I guess archery will not be shown.

Dirctv users.....if you turn to channel 750-752 during any event you can hit the red button on your remote and get an hour by hour breakdown of what is supposed to be aired on which channel.

Comment

Dish Networks guide shows them airing archery tonight at 1:00am...

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
                    with all of the "mist" (smog) are they going to be able to SEE that far?
                    That SMOG is horrible! My throat was hurting within 2 days of being there. Good luck to everyone there.
                    Originally posted by Olympic Recurve View Post
                    You are a good man Devin!
                    Wish I was there too, but I will be cheering loud for my good friends shooting in Beijing. I have a good feeling about this year's Olympics....I think the boys are gonna turn out just fine
                    Hey Staten, 4 years ain't very far away! When you get that close you gotta try it again for sure!!!!!!!!
                    Originally posted by Olympic Recurve View Post
                    I personally recruited him to A&M, not real smart on my behalf.....We won a lot of national titles after that, but I never won much with him in town
                    Now that answers the question!!! Great recruiter/scout but not much of a competetior!!!

Comment

Well, USA network was suppose to air archery at 1am last night. Who else stayed up just to see them air Doubles Badmitten. And two teams from who-knows-where, at that. I guess archery will not be shown.

Dirctv users.....if you turn to channel 750-752 during any event you can hit the red button on your remote and get an hour by hour breakdown of what is supposed to be aired on which channel.
                      you can watch it online at http://www.nbcolympics.com/archery/index.html Mens team competition start at 9pm tonite our time.

Comment

If you guys will give me a phone call, and let me know "It's coming on at this time" I'll make sure the video of the shoot gets put up here on TBH.

Comment

Rattler, the name sounds familiar, but can't seem to place it.....

Oscar, that is funny, never considered my self a scout....but if the shoe fits.... I will definitely give it another go in 4 years....Heck, Butch is 52 and still whippin us....I definitely got a few more years under my belt

Comment

Keep it up Staten, sometimes dreams come true!!

Comment

we should have a TBH olympics. We could shoot 71 meters.
                              When is it televised does anyone know

Comment

Is this on at 9pm?

What channel?

Comment

Working...
                                X