Montgomery Cty Meat Processing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Montgomery Cty Meat Processing

I was given some elk meat (~1/2 elk) and am in a time crunch so I can't do it myself. I was going to use Ainsworth until I discovered they no longer do game processing per their website.

Are there any other good reputable processors? Not really a fan of H&S or Quality.

The closer to Conroe, the better.

My buddy gave me some he had processed at Flemings last season. The polish jalapeno sausage was jam up.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
      My buddy gave me some he had processed at Flemings last season. The polish jalapeno sausage was jam up.
      I was just looking at Flemings.

Any other reports on Flemings?

Comment

Another vote for Fleming’s.

Comment

Chris I used the Flemings up near Lake Livingston last year on a deer and they did a really good job.

Comment

Never heard anything bad about Fleming’s. I’ve used them a couple times. Preferred them over H&S.

If New Caney/ Roman Forest isn’t too far then I’d recommend D&C. They are great.

Comment

Fleming’s does a great job on the sausages. Never had anything else from them.

I used Jimmy at J&A Processing in The Woodlands on my bull last year and was very pleased. They are great folks.

Comment

I've had several elk, antelope and deer done at Flemings. They've all been good and good experience with owners. I've used the one off of 105.

Comment

Don't use the processor behind Conroe Taxidermy in the Woodlands off 45. They weigh your meat and mix it together with everybody else. I left with my meat after they told me that.

Comment

Flemings or D&C in New Caney. D&C is the cleanest game processing facility that I have personally ever seen.

Comment

I like Flemings. Quality processing. I've also used County Line in Porter.

Comment

110% Flemming’s

We have used them for 4 years now. Boudin can be hit or miss, but everything else is fantastic. We mainly do fajita meat, burger, and polish sausage.

Comment

Overalls new Caney

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Quality Processing off 105.

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
                              Don't use the processor behind Conroe Taxidermy in the Woodlands off 45. They weigh your meat and mix it together with everybody else. I left with my meat after they told me that.
                              I know Jimmy and Ashley well and that is not a fact.

I’ve been on a cookoff team with Jimmy for over 4 years. He does not cut corners and is very thorough.

Comment

Working...
                              X