Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
    I'm gonna call y'all out if you keeping minnows
    10-4. However, if the fishing is tough then all bets are off. This boy is gonna bring home some fish.

Comment

Well I better just change my handle to minnowmauler

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
        Yes, I'm gonna try to stick to 15" fish. Learned last time that there isn't much meat on a 12" trout. The weird part for me was boxing those 16" reds.
        That's what I was thinking, a 12" speck is pretty dang small. Gonna be a fun trip whatever we catch!

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
          That's what I was thinking, a 12" speck is pretty dang small. Gonna be a fun trip whatever we catch!
          Well at least you don’t have to worry about cutting filets into nuggets.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
            Well at least you don’t have to worry about cutting filets into nuggets.
            LOL, I normally grill my trout. Save the frying for those nasty catfish.

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
              LOL, I normally grill my trout. Save the frying for those nasty catfish.

Shoot hard to beat fresh fried trout...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Shoot hard to beat fresh fried trout...

Dang croaker beats it. Lol. I’m with Fargus, I don’t fry fish very much anymore. I won’t eat no nasty *** catfish though.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                  Dang croaker beats it. Lol. I’m with Fargus, I don’t fry fish very much anymore. I won’t eat no nasty *** catfish though.

Bet it’s hell filleting those left over croaker.

Comment

Lol, he just fries em whole. Talk about nuggets!!!

Comment

pm me if there are any openings
                      i'm off those days now (changed shifts!)

Comment

I like just about any fish fried or grilled! Some are better than others but it's all good!

Comment

Big enough to hook’em. Big enough to cook’em.

Usually the first 2 days we stock to Texas size limits. Last day we are quantity lol.

Comment

Got 'em!!!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Well our week is here, we will be leaving out of Biloxi Thursday evening. Our weather was looking less than ideal at the beginning of last week but has appeared to improve a bit. I'm no stranger with having to reschedule because of weather as we had to do that twice the first time we went. Spoke with the captain last week and he hasn't been going at all the last few weeks and said none of the other fleets have had very good reports so I don't know what to think. Guess their has to be a first good report at some point, I'm more than willing to be a part of it.

Any last minute suggestions of things ya'll will be bringing on your upcoming trip?

Comment

Originally posted by gander View Post
                                Well our week is here, we will be leaving out of Biloxi Thursday evening. Our weather was looking less than ideal at the beginning of last week but has appeared to improve a bit. I'm no stranger with having to reschedule because of weather as we had to do that twice the first time we went. Spoke with the captain last week and he hasn't been going at all the last few weeks and said none of the other fleets have had very good reports so I don't know what to think. Guess their has to be a first good report at some point, I'm more than willing to be a part of it.

Any last minute suggestions of things ya'll will be bringing on your upcoming trip?

I saw on their Facebook page a few weeks back they smoked the fish.

Comment

Working...
                                X