Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Me Understand....

Just as the title reads....

I overheard a phrase the other day. The person referred to the food they were eating and stated it was Bussin... what in tarnation is Bussin!!!??? Who makes these words up? Who was the first person who ate something and thought... you know what these are not only good but Bussin!!?

I don’t get it but I used to have a friend that would make up phrases just to see if they would catch on. None ever did.

Comment

Bussin just means its extra tasty.. New phrases are just fun things young people do.. I'm sure you have a few dumb phrases from the years too.

Comment

My 16 y/o says it's slang for "busting," meaning something really great, and not just food.
        I've heard him and his buddies use it to describe new wheels on a truck, pretty girls, etc. If you want to really embarrass them, use it the way they would, but really enunciate the "-ing" part. It's hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Crabtrap View Post
          Bussin just means its extra tasty.. New phrases are just fun things young people do.. I'm sure you have a few dumb phrases from the years too.
          The only dumb phrase we ever had was “dumb phrase”, which describes “bussin” to a T.

Comment

I heard my 12 YO niece saying that very thing this passed weekend I think it is way to much social media.

Comment

I guess now thinking back. My dad used this word. I'll give an example.

"If you do that. I am Bussin' your *****!!!"

So pops had that word figured out. Now kids are using it.

Comment

Working...
              X