Gunsmith near Houston?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gunsmith near Houston?

I’m needing a gunsmith in the Houston, sugarland, Katy or Fulshear area that’s reasonable. Need quick eyes on a shotgun to see why the lock pin is not allowing a shell to load. Thanks for any recommendations!

Collectors Firearms has a full time gunsmith there. Also MG Arms in Spring on Treaschwig rd. just west of Carters Country.

Comment

If you have a shotgun issue, there are only two correct choices,Briley (I-10/belt)or Felands (290/Barker Cypress)

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        If you have a shotgun issue, there are only two correct choices,Briley (I-10/belt)or Felands (290/Barker Cypress)
        this

Comment

Yep, I took my shotgun to a well known shop and it turned out they send all their shotgun work to Briley anyways.

Comment

Absolutely Briley's... good people and not far from church... just down I-10 just outside the beltway and north a few blocks off the feeder.

Comment

MG Arms in spring

Comment

Originally posted by Chitchyaoutdoor View Post
                this
                Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
                Yep, I took my shotgun to a well known shop and it turned out they send all their shotgun work to Briley anyways.
                Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                Absolutely Briley's... good people and not far from church... just down I-10 just outside the beltway and north a few blocks off the feeder.
                Well, looks like we have a winner!

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
                  Well, looks like we have a winner!
                  Briley will probably end up a hair higher than Larry Feland but Id expect the gun back in your hands much faster

Comment

Thanks to everyone for helping! Already fixed and running right.

Comment

Briely Guns Located off I-10 W between Gessner and Beltway 8 on Lumpkin st. They are some of the best.

Briely Gun
                      Pumpkin st.
                      Houston

Comment

Working...
                      X