Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

43x

Comment

I've got enough just have to decide on the firearm-dejoure! Today is Taurus p22, tomorrow ?

Comment

Springfield XDs-9 and extra mag

Comment

G43 147 HST plus a spare on my side.

Comment

Hellcat
            p2000sk 9mm
            Baretta nano

Comment

Usually a ruger lcp2 in my pocket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

G23, or occasionally G21. I'm not a big guy, but with the right gear and clothes concealing is still not hard.

Comment

XDS 45 and have a MP Shield 40

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                    Custom Colt Combat Commander LW in 38 Super...
                    There is a nice gun to carry.

Comment

Glock 48

Comment

Glock 43 currently

Comment

Still carry my khar pm9 too. I like both options.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiloh View Post
                            I carry a Glock 41 - .45 ACP because it shoots the biggest and heaviest bullet that I can make accurate hits quickly with.
                            Seriously guys - you're carrying a gun for a reason. Its not an extra pair of panties to make you feel prettier. Carrying a 'poodle-shooter' .380 is literally rolling the dice with your life. There are tons of bad guys out there that are carrying high capacity 9mm's, .40's, and 45's and they often shoot pretty **** good. Many times, its more than one bad guy with a gun who jack people up. Do you want to go up against that with a marginal weapon that holds less than 10 rounds? I'll bet my left nut that nobody who's ever won a gunfight wished that they had a smaller caliber gun after the incident when they survived.
                            Get off the "it's too hard to conceal a bigger gun" BS and carry a real weapon that might save your life when you need it to. I hate to sound like a D**k here but I do know a few things about this. Ignore me at your own peril.

On: G17 Gen 4
                            Off: G19 Gen 5, G42 or SW640pro

Take it easy on the macho there stud. Your advice isn't gonna help anyone when the whole goal of your post is talking down and talking yourself and your experience up.

A .380 doesn't make their choice 'marginal' or that their pistol isn't a 'real weapon' or that they are rolling the dice with their life. That is total and utter BS-- And such machismo isn't needed in this type of honest conversation.

The Glock 42 is a fantastic example of such a weapon-- paired with the right bullet selection (12-18" through clothing) is a fine EDC and plenty of data backs that up---ex- most gunfights occur at close range 3-6ft, last only a few seconds and average 3-4 rounds.

Does that make it the best choice for taking on an active shooter with a rifle? No- but does it make it a fine choice for folks who need to be discreet and want to protect themselves from the most likely scenario? Yes it does.

The best choice for folks to EDC is a pistol/cartridge/holster that they can utilize quickly and confidently-- not because hollywood told them it would knock a badguy backwards down a flight of stairs.

Comment

Sw 500

Comment

Originally posted by Shiloh View Post
                                I carry a Glock 41 - .45 ACP because it shoots the biggest and heaviest bullet that I can make accurate hits quickly with.
                                Seriously guys - you're carrying a gun for a reason. Its not an extra pair of panties to make you feel prettier. Carrying a 'poodle-shooter' .380 is literally rolling the dice with your life. There are tons of bad guys out there that are carrying high capacity 9mm's, .40's, and 45's and they often shoot pretty **** good. Many times, its more than one bad guy with a gun who jack people up. Do you want to go up against that with a marginal weapon that holds less than 10 rounds? I'll bet my left nut that nobody who's ever won a gunfight wished that they had a smaller caliber gun after the incident when they survived.
                                Get off the "it's too hard to conceal a bigger gun" BS and carry a real weapon that might save your life when you need it to. I hate to sound like a D**k here but I do know a few things about this. Ignore me at your own peril.
                                If they're that "bad", you're probably not going to survive it anyway; no matter what you carry.

Comment

Working...
                                X