$1200 budget for scope...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$1200 budget for scope...

What would you go with. Strictly a hunting rifle, Hells Canyon chambered in 26 Nosler.

Originally posted by Deer Tamales View Post
    What would you go with. Strictly a hunting rifle, Hells Canyon chambered in 26 Nosler.
    Here you go:

Or go with the Mrad if you are so inclined. If you want a smaller tube Ziess or Luepold has something for you.

However, my opinion is that main size and muzzle break / suppressor make or break a combo. Meaning if it is not right you cannot keep your eyes open to see the impact. YMMV.
    Last edited by -HIC-; 10-30-2018, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Redhawkrifles.com has all different models of Swarovski scopes in that price range. Have bought several zeiss and swaro products from them. Can’t beat their deals IMO.

Comment

Bought a Leica 4x20x50 and it’s a phenomenal scope for the money

Comment

Leupold vx6 Or vx5 hd, nightforce shv, vortex viper, Zeiss conquest any of these would be good. If you are looking to pack that rifle in and out spot and stalk style I would go with compact and lighter weight. That would be one of the leupolds or the Zeiss. https://www.opticsplanet.com/riflesc...=highest-price

Hope the link works

Comment

Appreciate all the input guys. I’m leaning towards a Zeiss Conquest V4 4x16x44.

Comment

I went by SWFA earlier and have my mind made up on a Swaro Z5 3.5-18x44. I was really impressed with it after comparing to others.

Comment

I went by SWFA earlier and have my mind made up on a Swaro Z5 3.5-18x44. I was really impressed with it after comparing to others.

Excellent choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I bought a 6.5 - 25 x50 Leupold Long Range Tactical for my 308. It's been an awesome scope.

Comment

Heck yeah for another $100 why not!!

Comment

Swarovski Z3 4-12x50 with ballistic turret, would be my number 1 choice!

https://www.amazon.com/Swarovski-Rif...70_&dpSrc=srch

Comment

Meopta would be good choice

Comment

Looked through the Leupold vx6 3-18 and love the scope.

Comment

do it

Comment

Maven R1 would get you the most for your money at that price point.

Comment

Working...
                              X