Best Cellular Trail Cameras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Cellular Trail Cameras

In your opinion, what is the best cellular trail camera on the market, regardless of money?

Disclaimer: I currently have 5 Tactacam Reveal Xs and I love them for the price point they are at. I think they are probably the best value camera out there. However, I do still face some issues with them from time to time. I feel like there’s got to be some out there that are better.

Reconyx
    Spartan

Comment

Covert or Tactacam!

Give the nod to Tactacam, but both are good.

Comment

Reconyx

Comment

Tested the stealthcam, covert, Spypoint, and Tactacam. My favorite by far is the Tactacam. I have two of the brand new tactacams. I think they are the SK or something. I'd recommend paying up for it. It's a daul network, standard lithium battery, solar panel, and the adjustable mount. It's easy to set up. Some things are annoying: picture send interval is difficult to change but that's my only complaint. Everything else is A+

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Don’t think this has ever been discussed on TBH…. ��

Comment

I plan to go Reconyx or Barn Owl in a few months based on a thread I had on the same subject. Mine are primarily for security, game secondary so I want one of the two above.

I went with a MUDDY AT&T and it works fine. If you go this route I can confirm what I read on this forum, do not update the software because you won’t do it right and it will kill it.

I know why this happens but will not try to talk anyone through it, just don’t do it.
              Last edited by Voodoo; 12-29-2021, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
                Not sure if you’re being a smart a** but if so, I searched “camera” in titles only and went back two pages and 99% of the threads dive in to best camera for the money, best value, or best bang for your buck. 9 times out of 10 the answer is Reveal by Tactacam.

I simply wanted to change it up and ask what everyone thought the best of the best was, regardless of dollar value.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post

Comment

Originally posted by breeds13 View Post
                    Not sure if you’re being a smart a**
                    I was

Comment

^^^

Comment

I have a friend that has the moultree exo. Walmart had them for 62 bucks. I bought one and hope yo try it when I get back home yo Texas. It uses the moultree app

Comment

Stealthcam is absolute garbage. do not buy one.

Comment

I’ve heard nothing but bad things about Spypoint. Hearing really good things about Covert customer service and Tacticam reliability!

Comment

I like cuddelink cameras. Only one cell service to deal with. I’ve got 2 cameras I haven’t touched in a year. I do run solar panels

Comment

Working...
                              X