tikka and rem 700 bdl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tikka and rem 700 bdl

Does anyone make a stock similar to the Rem BDL for the Tikka 3x? I am a sucker for the Rem 700 BDL look

There is a pretty good after market for tikka now. Its not great.. but good.

I think Bell and Carlson, McMillan or AG composites..

Just a few

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

You’re gonna have to call H&S, B&C, Grayboe, and McMillan to see what patterns and I letting they offer for your Tikka footprint

Also, since McM sold out I have no clue about their current CS

Comment

Check out Boyd’s. I’ve put 3 on them on rifles and have no complaints. You can configure one just about any way you want. I know you can get the dark fore end end cap. Not sure if you can get the white spacer though. If you really want the BDL look you may need to get the stock “in the white” and have someone checker it like a BDL stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
          Check out Boyd’s. I’ve put 3 on them on rifles and have no complaints. You can configure one just about any way you want. I know you can get the dark fore end end cap. Not sure if you can get the white spacer though. If you really want the BDL look you may need to get the stock “in the white” and have someone checker it like a BDL stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          This. They make a good stock for the money and you can get a gloss walnut.

Comment

If you can talk yourself into something other than Walnut, consider one of these. It made my T3 a better shooter than it already was. Added bottom metal from High Desert Rifle Works, and was able to torque tighter you ever could on the factory plastic set up. I did open the channel so that it is free floated to the recoil lug. All that took was sand paper. Bell And Carlson Medalist
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Dbap; 09-02-2021, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X