Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best cereal with venison breakfast sausage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am clearly in good company as I, too, have not outgrown my love of Lucky Charms (Frosted Flakes are a close second).

Can't say that I regularly enjoy my breakfast sausage with my cereal unless there happens to be one left on the plate from the previous day's breakfast. No, for me it's just milk and cereal; and, since I hate milk, I drain it all out of the spoon before I eat the cereal...can't stand the feeling of the milk and cereal in my mouth at the same time.

Coincidentally, I'm also one of those people who doesn't like my foods touching each other on my plate. Go figure.

Comment

Grits eggs and homemade biscuits with gravy

Comment

Honey on the sausage then make a sandwich with a biscuit.

Comment

Frosted Flakes. Always Frosted Flakes.

Comment

Cereal is what you eat when you don't have time to or don't feel like cooking.

Sausage deserves to be served with eggs, biscuits, gravy, fried taters, waffles or pancakes, and honey or homemade jelly.

Never cared for grits.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
              I am clearly in good company as I, too, have not outgrown my love of Lucky Charms (Frosted Flakes are a close second).

Can't say that I regularly enjoy my breakfast sausage with my cereal unless there happens to be one left on the plate from the previous day's breakfast. No, for me it's just milk and cereal; and, since I hate milk, I drain it all out of the spoon before I eat the cereal...can't stand the feeling of the milk and cereal in my mouth at the same time.

Coincidentally, I'm also one of those people who doesn't like my foods touching each other on my plate. Go figure.
              Weirdo.

Sausage with cereal? The best cereal with sausage? Ummmm no!

Comment

dip the sausage, malt-o meal, grits, oatmeal with honey or brown sugar

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post

Whats your real name? Trying to figure out if you are my daughter. Do you eat one food on the plate at a time before moving on to the next, never mixing?

Comment

Love frosted flakes and breakfast meat (sausage, ham, or bacon). Keep a Jethro-sized bowl around for just such an occasion.

Comment

Sausage goes next to a big ol pile of hard scrambled eggs!

Comment

Never with cold cereal unless there happens to be sausage left over then maybe…

When breakfast sausage patties are involved I usually serve with biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs (with cheese), stone ground grits, and if I’m feeling healthy some kind of fruit. Sometimes I’ll go with over medium fried eggs and toast instead of biscuits and gravy and scramble… but ALWAYS grits!

Comment

Wild rice preferably. Next choice white rice. Next choice is diced spaghetti. All precooked. The white rice and spaghetti do better to soak up and retain the meat flavor than wild rice…whereas wild rice has a very nice nutty flavor that imparts its own flavor dimension.

Comment

Working...
                          X