Dallas Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by az2tx View Post
    i think a name change would be appropriate like the redskins did. Miami is not a fish but dolphins lives in the salt water, texas has a coast so why not name them after a fish that would fit them. How about the dallas flounders
    winner!

Comment

Dak without his legs at 100% and hurt shoulder makes him average at best against good teams and he's honestly below average

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post

I told y’all from the beginning:

McCarthy will break your heart every time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Dude, it's the entire effing franchise for last 25 years.

Comment

Fire McCarthy and make Dan Quinn the HC.

Comment

Not a fan of the bonehead Dan Orlovsky but he's spot on here...

Comment

Biggest thing I hate about the Cowboys losing is that Stephen A. Smith enjoys it so much.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                Biggest thing I hate about the Cowboys losing is that Stephen A. Smith enjoys it so much.

I make it a point to ignore that blowhard 100% of the time.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                    I think he’s a member here

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
                      I think he’s a member here
                      texansfan? That explains a lot...

Comment

No Discipline and POOR Clock Management.... As long as you have those two issues they will not do anything...
                        Starts with the Owner NOT hiring a Bonafide General Manager and letting them do their jobs...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          I make it a point to ignore that blowhard 100% of the time.
                          Bayless too. They pick 10 games over the weekend and hit one and act as if they know what they are talking about.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX-cIJl1v1Q"]Weekend Update: Stephen A. Smith on the Miami Heat - Saturday Night Live - YouTube[/ame]

Smith's best reporting.

Comment

This thread might as well morph into the Super Bowl party since all the football experts are warmed up and ready to type

Comment

Originally posted by steve morton View Post
                              Take those Cowboys stickers off your trucks boys, it'll make them run faster and pass better!
                              Should of canned Dak and picked up Brady=Leadership to the Superbowl.

Lol Yesh, shoulda just “picked up” Tom Brady…

Comment

Dallas Cowboys

Originally posted by steve morton View Post
                                Take those Cowboys stickers off your trucks boys, it'll make them run faster and pass better!

That’s classic. Says a former Niner fan who worked the ‘13 season in stadium ops at Candlestick and stopped watching pro football when they all disrespected our flag.

The Texan fans were tied with Green Bay as the best behaved visiting teams. But the Texan female fans looked a whole bunch prettier.

Tell me- are NFL players still doing the kneeling nonsense when the national anthem is played?

BTW my opinion is they should have reset the clock to 1 second and allowed a play.

Comment

Working...
                                X