Form 4 Wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
    Latest news from silencer shop is they are expecting wait times to decrease to 90-100 days

I’ll believe that when I see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      I’ll believe that when I see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I guess it’s feasible for efile. Some people were taking about them going pretty quickly on form 1s before.

Comment

Yep, Guns America Digest has an article on it. They’ve opened the Form 4 up to e-file apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by rossivey View Post
          Yep, Guns America Digest has an article on it. They’ve opened the Form 4 up to e-file apparently.

Yes they have, and from what I’m reading it is turning out to be the disaster it was expected to be.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Yes they have, and from what I’m reading it is turning out to be the disaster it was expected to be.

Figured as much.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
              Latest news from silencer shop is they are expecting wait times to decrease to 90-100 days
              Yep seen that. Even if 4 months ill take it. Thats cut down in 1/2

Comment

My Form 4 was mailed in by Capitol Armory on March 4th. No word of anything yet... Hopefully getting close.

Comment

My Form 4 was mailed by Capitol on March 10th and I called ATF last week and they said to expect it mid February. I hope she was right.

Comment

Originally posted by rossivey View Post
                    Are y'all talking about this?

There’s likely never going to be a better time than the present to buy a suppressor. The ATF has finally moved the process for buying a suppressor into this century with online eForms that now support electronic Form 4’s. This will substantially cut the time required to purchase and possess a suppressor or silencer. 

Comment

Silencer shop butcher it again for everyone by overloading it from the get go like last time?

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                        Silencer shop butcher it again for everyone by overloading it from the get go like last time?

Possibly, but more likely typical government incompetence.

Comment

Possibly, but more likely typical government incompetence.

yep

Comment

So far I get emails nearly daily about hiccups with the system. I’ll be waiting a little while before submitting any of my customer’s paperwork.

Comment

Originally posted by kingranch1886 View Post
                              So far I get emails nearly daily about hiccups with the system. I’ll be waiting a little while before submitting any of my customer’s paperwork.

I might just have to wait to get another can until they work it out a bit more. Every once in a while hiccups turn it into throw up and that’s not good for anybody.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kingranch1886 View Post
                                gonna be hiccups for months.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X