Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will be a good game until Kirby pulls a Kirby and fakes another punt or onsides the opening kickoff or something like that. When he does Nick will eat them up.

Bama rolls 38-17

Comment

Time to lock this thread up, it's as slow to load as some of the usual suspects.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        Time to lock this thread up, it's as slow to load as some of the usual suspects.
        Time for the College Basketball thread! Love March Madness!

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
          Time for the College Basketball thread! Love March Madness!
          I think it’s probably Baylor…..and then everyone else.

Comment

Roll Tide!!!

We got blank cups and space on the wall available.

“AGGIES>>BAMA>>EVERYONE”

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
              I think it’s probably Baylor…..and then everyone else.
              Agree. They are legit again this year. Great D and shooting. We play them in Waco tomorrow. Hope our roster is somewhat back to normal from Covid and injuries and we show up strong.

Comment

Roll Tide!!!

“AGGIES>>BAMA>>EVERYONE”

[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Roll Tide!!!

“AGGIES>>BAMA>>EVERYONE”
                  lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                    Agree. They are legit again this year. Great D and shooting. We play them in Waco tomorrow. Hope our roster is somewhat back to normal from Covid and injuries and we show up strong.
                    From what I've seen so far, I'm not as bullish on the Bears as you and RLB.

The guard play is routinely suspect, and the bigs are mostly serviceable to good (not great or elite). There's no one on the team who night in and night out can take over a game. There are no obvious Lottery Picks. They are playing good defense again this year which helps a ton.

I'd say the Bears' primary advantage, if any, is depth. They effectively have 8 workable starters, but that may have been reduced Saturday night with one of their bigs, Sochan, going out with an ankle injury.

Another possible advantage is playing in a brutal basketball conference. If your team can survive the Big 12, they are probably well tested going into the tournament.

At this point, my question is not "if" but "when" they get their first loss. Nothing will surprise me including tomorrow night's contest with the Red Raiders. Whatever happens in that game, I'm expecting a battle.

Comment

I think Bama will win, however I think Georgia will show up this time. As far as basketball don't care till the tournament starts.

Comment

I think Georgia keeps it close for 3 quarters, then Bama pulls away for a 14 point win.

Comment

I’ll stick with my preseason prediction of a UGA natty. I wouldn’t put a lot of confidence points on it, though.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Although I need Bama to win for my cup order… I think Georgia wins by 10.

Comment

I think GA defense shows up tonite, but Bama wins in a defensive struggle.

Comment

Originally posted by tamu_bspeck View Post
                                I don't guess I understand how u think Johnson isn't good enough to lead A&M to a #4 ranking? Forget Weigman, even though Bryce just led Bama to a title game. Just curious what about Johnsons stats makes u believe he isn't capable?
                                Most of my entire dialogue settles around “rebuilding year”.......that is where I believe they will be. In a few years.....if they all stay together.....I am looking forward to that. I really do not think Johnson is anything like the type of QB needed for a top four ranking. Not at LSU....Not at A&M. I am happy to have a seasoned QB in the mix though for this next season. That cannot hurt.

Comment

Working...
                                X