Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    He's a flake! Probably best for everyone that he flipped back to his better fit.
    Flake? Horn puts up with Barbie Hager for 4 years, who couldn’t play dead and you call this kid a flake. The irony! We can tell it hurts you. 😉

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
      Flake? Horn puts up with Barbie Hager for 4 years, who couldn’t play dead and you call this kid a flake. The irony! We can tell it hurts you. ��
      Flake, It was more about him making the knee jerk decommit because he was butt hurt about Riley and then visiting Texas and immediately committing. He would have ended up in the portal had he stuck it out... Like I said, he's better off at OU with a DC running the show.
      Last edited by Chad C; 01-10-2022, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Well, while the rest of thread bickers about things they dont control, there is a NC game on tonight and it is bound to be a doozy! Im guessing most everybody s thinking Bama gonna go back to back, I on the other hand think UGA gonna pull it out. Two best teams buttin heads!

Post your thoughts

Comment

Dup post

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
            Well, while the rest of thread bickers about things they dont control, there is a NC game on tonight and it is bound to be a doozy! Im guessing most everybody s thinking Bama gonna go back to back, I on the other hand think UGA gonna pull it out. Two best teams buttin heads!

Post your thoughts
            It's Bama's trophy until somebody proves otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
              It's Bama's trophy until somebody proves otherwise.
              May that please be UGA. If the Dawgs dont do it now, its unlikely they ever will

Comment

Go Dawgs, but thinking Bama retains the trophy.

Comment

May that please be UGA. If the Dawgs dont do it now, its unlikely they ever will
                  Everyone acts like Kirby Smart is washed up if he doesn't win. Saban was 52ish when he won his first NC? Smart is 46. I have a feeling he'll win his share of them.

I'm not sure who I'm pulling for tonight. I'll sit down and see how it feels. I'm not sure I care either way.

Comment

I don't agree. Give them a baller 4/5 star QB and that's the difference maker IMO. Also I'm not saying Daniels is the answer, he really hasn't lived up to the hype. Not trying to take anything away from Bennett as he's played good and has a great story. That's where Kirby Smart has missed the bullseye, being without an elite QB.

Comment

Post your thoughts
                      Oh, what part of tonights game are you in control of, genius?

Comment

I'll be pulling for the dogs, but dang sure not betting against Bama.

Bama has taken away a lot of the fun. Lol. Sooner or later this has to end...right?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          Oh, what part of tonights game are you in control of, genius?
                          Lol.

Tide gonna roll.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 01-10-2022, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Hope he does well there. Always loved watching him play.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              Lol.

Tide gonna roll.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                              agree

ac

Comment

It will be a good game until Kirby pulls a Kirby and fakes another punt or onsides the opening kickoff or something like that. When he does Nick will eat them up.

Bama rolls 38-17

Comment

Working...
                                X