Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
    And my grandmother taught at ULL for 45 years and lived across the street from campus! I still don't claim their wins!
    I don't claim Baylor wins or cheer for them either. I support football in Texas. High school and college. No big deal.

Apparently my factual comment got in your crawl.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Lets give it a night of silence for the Smart family and pick up tomorrow.

Gig’em - Mean Green- Hook’em - Sic’em - TigaBait - Guns Up - Frogs - Coogs

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post

For once I agree with you. Good move.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
          For once I agree with you. Good move.
          I left off Boomer and WPS……sorry!!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            One of our own lost his brother tonight.

RIP Jeremy Smart.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I was afraid of this happening. Prayers for the Smart family. I couldn’t imagine.

Comment

Here! Prayers sent.

Comment

Agreed!

Comment

Condolences, smart

Comment

Prayers for the Smart Family

Comment

Smart, I am so sorry to hear about your brother. God be with you and your family and lift you high.

Comment

How does one quit when the NCAA declares your players “ineligible”? We had nothing to prove by sending our players out to a game where a fully loaded, “lesser” talented team could act as if they’d actually beaten the “real team”. Bowl games are a joke, everyone except the winners of those meaningless bowl games know it. But hey, it’s their one chance to say they beat the BIG BAD SEC!!! It’s kinda like when your women buy our wives used purses at our yearlt garage sale, but hey at least it’s new to them.
                        Rich folks have garage sales?

Comment

Prayers to you and your family.

Comment

Per LSUSports.net: BATON ROUGE, La. – Jamar Cain, who was integral in the upgrade of Oklahoma’s defense over the past two seasons, has been hired as LSU’s defen

Jamar Cain to LSU. D L coach.

Comment

Thank y’all for the prayers and good words through this ordeal. Very rough but glad he is no longer in pain.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Thank y’all for the prayers and good words through this ordeal. Very rough but glad he is no longer in pain.
                                more prayers, support, and hugs sent brother especially for J's wife and kids

Comment

Working...
                                X