Yellowstone Season 4 is finally here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Casey View Post
    The amount of branding going on for the 6666 tells me they're going to try to create a King Ranch type brand out of that thing, as they should.

We stopped in the 6666 Supply House in Guthrie in November on our way to crane hunt. The store appeared a couple times in this season of Yellowstone. I'm interested to see what they do with any potential spin-off.

I enjoyed this season for what it was, drama. However, they're pushing the story lines and are bound to start losing viewers if things don't get cleaned up.
    That's clearly the only reason they pushed the "Jimmy", story line. That guy is a terrible actor, and they really rushed that plot line. They're gonna make a cartoon out of that ranch...I get it, but it's kind of sad.

I thoroughly enjoyed the vet whipping the **** out of that brunette barrel racer though, and that blonde one is still put together like a burlap sack full of bobcats!

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
      New girlfriend much hotter than the other one. Jimmy made right decision.
      Yeah she is pretty dang cute I’m guessing she will be on next series.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        That last episode was supposedly the end of the Yellowstone series.
        From what I read Paramount has not announced it yet.
        But I have also read, "preparations for a fifth season were already in the works"

I think the ratings will carry it.

Comment

They are going to continue the two spin offs 1883 and 6666
          I don't know anywhere that has been stated. Have a source?

We haven't started 1883. We may dive into Mayor of Kingstown first.

Comment

Mayor of Kingstown is hard to following with the amount of players in it. As long as you can rewind it to figure out WTH just happened. Good series.

Comment

Did anyone else notice when John met Jaime's dad in the diner the special of the day was Huckleberry pie?

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
                Annnnnnd Gone in sixty seconds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                I am pretty sure he played the big bad guy in the Postman, opposite a John Dutton look alike.

Comment

They are going to continue the two spin offs 1883 and 6666

I read an article with Taylor Sherridan that states otherwise. He said he knows how it ends but they haven’t gotten there yet. He said it will not keep going and going like the walking dead did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I heard 8 seasons

Comment

The amount of branding going on for the 6666 tells me they're going to try to create a King Ranch type brand out of that thing, as they should.

We stopped in the 6666 Supply House in Guthrie in November on our way to crane hunt. The store appeared a couple times in this season of Yellowstone. I'm interested to see what they do with any potential spin-off.

I enjoyed this season for what it was, drama. However, they're pushing the story lines and are bound to start losing viewers if things don't get cleaned up.
                      Hey smart move. Get together with some investors and buy a huge ranch. Then promote it on your own TV show and sell merchandise from it for now on. Between that and the movies and shows that he will film off of it. Along with keeping the horse lineages and cattle operational it should do good.

Wont hurt to have all that hollywood money to support the horse and cattle habits.

Comment

Originally posted by fishman View Post
                        I heard 8 seasons

I hope so

Comment

Originally posted by muzzyslinger View Post
                          this season was a big let down
                          Certainly didn't leave me waiting for next season. It did have a minimal amount of whiny Indian gal in it though.

Comment

I don't know anywhere that has been stated. Have a source?

We haven't started 1883. We may dive into Mayor of Kingstown first.
                            Go to 5:00 and hear it from Rip's mouth. Filming to start in July
                            [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVEcsbf6mjQ&t=283s"]Virtual Happy Hour with Cole Hauser - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

They need to get another Dutton storyline going fast. Anything with Jimmy is boring and the wolf dream with Kayce was a waste of time. Be glad when Jimmy leaves, terrible actor.

Comment

Pretty weak season ending and I really don't expect a whole lot from this show, just some basic entertainment. Kacie trippin for days by the tree was just silly. I like 1883 way better.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X