Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I’d like to ask for one final prayer for comfort and peace.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I pray that he gets to see all of you before passing, comfort for him, and peace for all of his loved ones. It's a blessing that he's at peace with it, and just remind yourself that you'll have a day in the sun with him again.

Comment

So sorry to hear this, more prayers up for you and your family

Comment

Very tough to read, I admit I have not kept up like I should on the other thread because deep down those get to me. Reminds how fragile we all are. Prayers for your family and for Jeremy in this tough time!

Comment

So sorry Jason, prayers are up for peace and comfort for your brother and the entire family. Also praying you guys are able to get some time to see him before his time is called.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Sorry for the news. My family will be praying for your family. Stay strong brother.

Comment

So sorry to hear Jason. Prayers for your brother, family and friends.

Comment

So sad to hear. Prayers sent!

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying for your brother and his family. Sorry to hear about his cancer. Cancer sucks.

Comment

Prayers and peace for your brother and the family. So sorry to hear this

Comment

Prayer of comfort being said for you and your family.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent for your brother and family.

Comment

So sorry to hear this Jason. Prayers for comfort and the peace that surpasses all understanding.

Comment

Prayers sent for your family.

Comment

May God comfort him and your family during this time!

Comment

Sorcery to hear Jason. I went through that with my brother, only sibling, back in 2013. It’s very hard as he was only 46 and the C got him also. Just let him know you love him and anything else you need to tell him. I was there when he went into a coma and the hospice nurses said to continue talking to him as they still can hear you. Prayers for your family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X