Semi-automatic .22mag rifle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dclifton View Post
    what was the story with the Magnum Research 22mags? i know they are expensive are they reliable?
    For that kind of money I'd hope that it was reliable. Shoot I think if I was gonna get one of the high dollar ones I'd save a little more and get a Volquartsen .17WSM. Talk about awesome. That'd be a varmint killin little dude for sure.

Comment

i have a marlin model 922M semi auto (hard to find and kinda pricey ) and never had any issues at all and it shoots any ammo very well . seen a few on gunbroker threw out the years for sale . worth looking for one .

Comment

Semi-automatic .22mag rifle?

I have the CMR-30. It’s a nice novelty item but I wouldn’t recommend it for any serious hunting. The stock is terrible for getting any kind of cheek weld.

You’ll need to step up in $$ quite a bit to get a reliable, accurate semi auto WMR.

I had a Magnum Research carbon fiber 22WMR and it was very reliable and accurate as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by dclifton View Post
          what was the story with the Magnum Research 22mags? i know they are expensive are they reliable?
          Yes, and accurate.

Comment

Volquartsen & Clark are top shelf...haven't seen a mag research.

Comment

I’ve got a magnum research 22 mag. It’s a shooter. Super accurate and very reliable. I’ve got the stainless with the heavy barrel. Pretty darn quite as well.

Comment

Man I should have never went here!!!! Its going to cost me now.. Thanks fellas..

Comment

I saw one of these at a gunshop. Decided to go back and buy it and it was gone.

Discontinued 2023. Chambered in 22 WMR, this semi-auto has a reputation for reliability and accuracy.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                    I saw one of these at a gunshop. Decided to go back and buy it and it was gone.

https://cz-usa.com/product/cz-512-se...omatic-22-wmr/
                    I think that is the gun that Cabela's had a bunch of the last time I went to the Buda store. They had a bunch of Czech made rifles and shotguns in what used to be used gun racks. Pretty sure they had some of those rimfire rifles.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                      Man I should have never went here!!!! Its going to cost me now.. Thanks fellas..

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...14o1-inwBa0PJE

Let me help you with your money.
                      Go look at KIDD

Comment

I'm leaning towards the Kel-Tec. It's reasonably priced and really the only bad review I've seen on it is the magazine release is easy to hit and drop the magazine out on accident. But there's an end cap you can buy to eliminate that problem.

Comment

I have had a Heckler & Koch model 300 22 WMR since the late 70's. It is one of the most accurate rifles I own.
                          You can't buy them anymore since the 1980 semi-auto import ban but you can still get them on Gunbroker etc. They are pricey now but depending on how much you want to spend, I would put it on your list to consider.
                          They have polygonal rifling and I shoot Winchester 40 gr HP exclusively in mine. Hits like a hammer and is a great varmint caliber for inside 200 yards.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Henry makes a H03TM that is a pump .22 mag and it is awesome. Twelve (12 rounds).

Comment

Hold up. Savage is coming out with an A17WSM. That is what I need. It's about the same price as a Kel-Tec CMR30. Doesn't hold as many rounds but that .17WSM is one heck of a varmint cartridge.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                                Hold up. that .17WSM is one heck of a varmint cartridge.
                                Sure is, but ammo cost a pretty penny!

Comment

Working...
                                X