Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigL View Post
    Texas on your mind this morning?

Y’all chirped about the Ags for 2 days and now that it’s happening everywhere, silence…

It’s dumb! Period!

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
      Y’all chirped about the Ags for 2 days and now that it’s happening everywhere, silence…

It’s dumb! Period!

They will find a way to spin it. Probably something like this… A&M is just ducking out these other teams are really sick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What’s stupid is you guys missed the point. We chirped about the aggy administration missing an opportunity to jump on the whole 12th man idea and play the game with backups and walk ons. I for one am glad they didn’t because I wouldn’t want to see any more momentum.

Comment

It’s dumb! Period!
          Casting wide net there.

I said it was a missed opportunity to get some backups/youth some meaningful snap time and game film to have things to work on in off-season and spring practice.

That said, as much as y'all wake up and post Texas material, you know you would have flooded the thread if it was the other way. Plus who cares what Hawaii or Virginia does. Do we have any fans of theirs on here?

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
            What’s stupid is you guys missed the point. We chirped about the aggy administration missing an opportunity to jump on the whole 12th man idea and play the game with backups and walk ons. I for one am glad they didn’t because I wouldn’t want to see any more momentum.

I’m curious if the admin even had that option? It probably goes higher to the ncaa saying they can or can’t. I’d like to find out.

Comment

College sport protocols haven’t evolved in 18 months like others. That’s the biggest problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I actually think it could have been a win-win for aggie. Could have played a bunch of young kids. Could have played off the 12th man bit. Surly they could have beat WF with the ERW's. Admin screwed this up.

Comment

Playing the Covid bs was genius.
                  Aggy knew the azz whipping was inevitable.

Comment

I’m curious if the admin even had that option? It probably goes higher to the ncaa saying they can or can’t. I’d like to find out.
                    Come on man. That’s not what all the North Texas, Concordia, and SWT State football experts on here have said. We are beyond blessed to have those wizards of the game around here for their knowledge (and hilariously dumb comments). They know better than anybody. All on the A&M admin.
                    Last edited by HughJerryHolas; 12-26-2021, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJerryHolas View Post
                      Looks like the SMU vs Virginia game just got called off due to COVID issues with the Cavaliers.

Must be fake news. Only TAMmy is using that as an excuse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                        College sport protocols haven’t evolved in 18 months like others. That’s the biggest problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Is Prez Emmert the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                          Playing the Covid bs was genius.
                          Aggy knew the azz whipping was inevitable.
                          They got the additional 8 or 9 practices in and then called uncle. There is more involved than just Covid. Eligibility and not wanting to lose the recruiting momentum with a beat down!

Well played!

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
                            They got the additional 8 or 9 practices in and then called uncle. There is more involved than just Covid. Eligibility and not wanting to lose the recruiting momentum with a beat down!

Well played!
                            What about the other teams? They got a few more practices in?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Yep!

I get it….Covid is bad right now. My sister, my son, daughter and business partner have mild cases of Covid right now.

It won’t get any better in the next two weeks.

It is what it is….what is it? The flu, strep or Covid?

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Hogs rule!

Comment

Working...
                                X