No announcement yet.

Got hit by theives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I live in Deweyville and the meth heads have been constantly robbing the wire from AT&T. Internet goes out once or twice a week. You've got to keep everything on lock down. Just a matter of time before someone lets the air out of them.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
      I'm sorry to hear about the theft. What bothers me about the venison is how did they know? I bet it's someone you know.
      All they had to do was look in the freezer, its labeled and dated. I have bowhunting equipment, mounts and skulls, sheds in my house, I would assume they would figured I had deer meat. Maybe Im giving them to much credit.

Comment

Dang Calvin that stinks. Will keep an eye out

Comment

Originally posted by ptaylortx View Post
          I live in Deweyville and the meth heads have been constantly robbing the wire from AT&T. Internet goes out once or twice a week. You've got to keep everything on lock down. Just a matter of time before someone lets the air out of them.
          This is exactly right.

Comment

Originally posted by cashcropper View Post
            Dang Calvin that stinks. Will keep an eye out
            Thanx Marko!

Comment

Won’t do any good to catch them, unless they are in possession to give your property back. They will just release them self from jail. Read the other day where a guy was arrested for drugs. It was his 20th drug arrest. Judges or DAs just let them go .

Comment

Originally posted by stevieray54 View Post
                Won’t do any good to catch them, unless they are in possession to give your property back. They will just release them self from jail. Read the other day where a guy was arrested for drugs. It was his 20th drug arrest. Judges or DAs just let them go .
                Petty theft must be legal these days.

Comment

Originally posted by stevieray54 View Post

The POS that shot and almost killed my buddy, and did kill his partner had been arrested 17 times for a multitude of violent crimes. He was being arrested again at his girlfriends apartment full of kids and decided it would be his last run in with the law. He was killed right next to the officer he had killed moments earlier. I will never understand this. **** is very messed up with the judicial system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Any pictures of items stolen?

I have started placing Apple AirTags into my gun bags, backpacks, bug out bags, trailers, generator and ATVs.
                    Tomorrow I might even place one in my desktop PC.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                      Thanx for all the comments. Been hittin the Pawn shops, watching ebay and such...nothing yet. Christmas shopping Im sure.
                      I took almost two months before my buddies pedal drive for his kayak showed up on FB. Don't give up. Keep watching.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hate to see this, hope you find them and your equipment.

Comment

Uggg, hate a freaking thief!

Comment

Check this out. After looking through everything for the 3rd time, realized they took a Euro of a big 8 that I had. Why? Mind boggling.

Comment

Check this out. After looking through everything for the 3rd time, realized they took a Euro of a big 8 that I had. Why? Mind boggling.
                              Dang thieves, just makes no sense.

Comment

Meth heads.... It was probably talking to them

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X