X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FOLLOW THE MONEY, nothing new.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
      Eastxhunter Musta got out of the cooler under a different alias. Following

I hadn’t put that together but I believe you are onto something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

As it’s been said many times before, this isn’t about curing or fixing anything. It’s all about controlling the populist. 85% of those who died may have been saved if the doctors would have just treated their patients when first diagnosed. There are treatments that have been working but they don’t fit the narrative because there’s no money in it.

Comment

It's a virus

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
            Simply put, if there's an official treatment protocol, all that work that was done to get the Emergency Use Authorization regarding these "vaccines" (using that term loosely) would go out the window. The makers of the shot would then have to go through the rigorous, and totally necessary, testing that gets any vaccine or shot approval to be used on humans.

How much money would that cost the vaccine makers and/or federal government?

It's ALL about the money here. All of it.

Did anyone see the leaked emails from Fauci here recently talking about shutting down the information about a certain treatment protocol that seems to work? Goes directly to what I'm saying above.

I'd suggest watching the recent Rogan podcast regarding this.

This guy gets it!

Comment

Don’t think I have ever posted in PACE and rarely visit there but Ivermectin, zinc, & hydroxicloriquin have been proven to work over and over if you find a doctor
              that really wants to treat it instead of just waiting and putting you on a vent

Comment

The cure is there and has always been there. Hell you don't even need a prescription to get it. But there is no money and no control to be had if the government went that route.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                  The cure is there and has always been there. Hell you don't even need a prescription to get it. But there is no money and no control to be had if the government went that route.
                  What exactly is this cure?

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
                    Eastxhunter Musta got out of the cooler under a different alias. Following
                    Good eye. I think you’re right.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                      As it’s been said many times before, this isn’t about curing or fixing anything. It’s all about controlling the populist. 85% of those who died may have been saved if the doctors would have just treated their patients when first diagnosed. There are treatments that have been working but they don’t fit the narrative because there’s no money in it.
                      Could not have said it better myself.

Now just wait for the next SUPER VARIANT right before the midterm elections.

Comment

It’s slowly turning...running into folks on a daily basis with jab remorse who are all about screw the booster.

There is no immunization for the common cold or flu...to think a similar cootie in the same family was anything special for eradication was naive & now coming to light albeit way to slowly.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post

This for sure. There will be a far worse variant before the mid terms. The country will be back in lock down. Fraud is the only chance the dems have it will be blatant and the investigations and court battles will go on for years. Until this country goes full blown 1776 again this never ending cycle will continue. Once the purge is complete better turn around cause the other super powers will pounce while we are weak. That’s the way my simple mind sees all this playing out anyways but who knows.

Comment

Emergency authorization for the "Vaccines" are approved on the basis that there is NO viable treatment. And under the Emergency authorization the pharma companies are exempt from any and all liability.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post

Oh it's coming, you can count on that. EVERYBODY has to vote by mail, I can see it now. I feel this thing is going to blow up big time and it will not be pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by txlawdog View Post
                                FOLLOW THE MONEY, nothing new.
                                THIS AS ALWAYS!
                                Greed for more power and money

Comment

Working...
                                X