No announcement yet.

Small Hunting Backpack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use the badlands reactor for everything.

Comment

The H7 Dagger is a lightweight, high-speed hydration pack that can be used solo or rigged to the MOLLE webbing on most of our packs (creating a pull-off piggy-back hydration system). On its own, it has the ability to attach any of our scabbards and features a clean, low profile design. This pack creates an ideal minimalist solution for simple hydration, or for hands-free rifle carry. Our Padlock/MOLLE type webbing and tether straps allow you to attach a range of accessories. PRODUCT FEATURES Comes standard with a WX2L 2 Liter Source Tactical hydration bladder Two vertical compression straps One large zippered main compartment One small zippered, expandable exterior pocket PRODUCT INFO Total Volume: 34

Comment

Did you settle on anything, Casey?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Kuiu Venture 1800 or 2300.

Internal frame, plenty of pockets.

The ideal day pack for scouting and short duration hunts. Features an internal frame to provide structure and comfort while hauling gear and optics.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I second Dale’s Yukon recommendation from Buccee’s. They’ve got a couple different sizes. I got the small one. Well constructed for the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              Did you settle on anything, Casey?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I have not. I've tossed around the idea of the Badlands one but not sure Santa has it left on the budget after all the other stuff. May swing by aBucees to fondle that Yukon.

Comment

I’ve got an Eberelstock Mini Me I’d let let go for $80 without the hydration bladder. Figured you’d want to buy your own anyways. It’s a great little day pack that expands to haul meat or a rifle.
                Attached Files

Comment

I was looking for the something earlier this year and there are several on amazon under $100. Alps Outdoorz makes some pretty good stuff that isn't expensive as all get out.

Comment

I'm not one that thinks everything has to be camo. If you agree, Walmart has a lot of small, versatile hiking back packs in their camping section that would probably work well for your needs.

Comment

Originally posted by DuramaxDude View Post
                      I was looking for the something earlier this year and there are several on amazon under $100. Alps Outdoorz makes some pretty good stuff that isn't expensive as all get out.
                      I had stumbled on those as well. May give them another look

Comment

Originally posted by Nate Riley View Post
                        I'm not one that thinks everything has to be camo. If you agree, Walmart has a lot of small, versatile hiking back packs in their camping section that would probably work well for your needs.
                        I agree.

Comment

Just buy a badlands and be done. Keep it for the next rest of your life.

Comment

$24.99 at Cabelas or BP. Fits everything you listed plus a snack or 2. Not rigid but for day hunts works good.

Comment

Don’t over think this. Bass pro had some small totes on sale. They were in different colors and are well made. I have used one for a year, as my lunch bag. Cheap and hasn’t fallen apart. I think I paid like 10 bucks for it.

Comment

Buc-ees has a nice sling pack for like $35 use mine all the time

Comment

Working...
                                X