Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Callahan, Coleman, Jones, Fisher, Nolan, Runnels, Scurry, Shackelford…7th edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have y’all been seeing all the giants from Shackleford that have hit the ground this season? Check out Texas buck registry if you haven’t. Holy smokes, some big ones have been killed

Comment

Originally posted by LHPanther View Post
      Have y’all been seeing all the giants from Shackleford that have hit the ground this season? Check out Texas buck registry if you haven’t. Holy smokes, some big ones have been killed

Need to take a look…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've been seeing those. Some monsters have hit the dirt already this year in Shackelford County.

Comment

We bought a place in Jones County recently. Been seeing lots of does and young bucks. Previous owners weren't too picky about what they shot. Finally got pics of a bigger buck the last couple of days. Getting to be that time of year when they'll be roaming.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
            We bought a place in Jones County recently. Been seeing lots of does and young bucks. Previous owners weren't too picky about what they shot. Finally got pics of a bigger buck the last couple of days. Getting to be that time of year when they'll be roaming.

Congrats on the land purchase…nothing like managing and hunting your own property.

That’s a dang good buck!

Comment

Thanks. We're looking forward to enjoying the place.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Been pretty slow in Coleman county hopefully it will pick up in the next few weeks

Comment

I’m on Coleman/runnels county line on the runnels side and this weekend was awful. Hot and only saw a couple young deer. Even the hogs were far and few between. Not much action on cameras the past few weeks either.

Comment

Anyone going to the Coleman Deer Festival tonight?

Comment

Good luck to everyone heading out in the morning!

Enjoying quiet time and self-reflection by the campfire!

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Passage View Post
                        Anyone going to the Coleman Deer Festival tonight?

Dad and I would have been there…didn’t know anything about it.

Have fun!

Comment

Scurry Co., Game camera's are not picking up any nice bucks but lots of deer. Hope some nice ones are willing to roam to chase the girls. Bucks are chasing though but not hard and heavy. I hunt near Lake Thomas.

Comment

One buck this morning before legal shooting time…couldn’t get a really good look at him.

Dad and I will be back after it this evening.

Any reports???

Comment

Herd of hogs with about five boars fighting over one of the sows messed up the first hour for me. After they left three small bucks and a couple of does kept us entertained until around 10:30.

Looking forward to this evening’s hunt.

Comment

Neighbor is taking target practice but first deer of the evening is here. Basket rack five point.

Comment

Working...
                                X