Harris Count ordered stay at home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same with alot of others.

Wear a frickin mask and dont congregate.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post

Don’t wear a mask and leave it to the folks who are working on you. If you’re to scared to leave the house then don’t leave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Stay home and send us your maks lol. I've been a nurse for 10 years and have never reused masks. Until now.

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMINREELS View Post
          Stay home and send us your masks lol. I've been a nurse for 10 years and have never reused masks. Until now.
          Same in the law enforcement community... they could use masks, hand sanitizer, water, etc. Some don't have a choice but to be out there.

Comment

And when I say "they", I mean "us". Help out if and where you can while everyone else freaks out and becomes irrational...

Comment

That's stupid, Texas had zero new cases yesterday. In fact New York had 2,000 plus new cases, where as the next highest state had 29 new cases. Maybe she should ban us from travelling to New York.

Glad my industry is essential. And stupid Harris county voters electing this child into office.

Comment

She’s useless. Looks like she has to poop the whole time she’s talking down to us.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                  That's stupid, Texas had zero new cases yesterday. In fact New York had 2,000 plus new cases, where as the next highest state had 29 new cases. Maybe she should ban us from travelling to New York.

Glad my industry is essential. And stupid Harris county voters electing this child into office.
                  Harris County had new cases yesterday, and I know Corpus went from 1 case to 6. Not sure where you are getting this information.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post

I don't know where you're getting your info but Texas had over 200 new cases yesterday not 0.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                      I don't know where you're getting your info but Texas had over 200 new cases yesterday not 0.
                      Those numbers are Sunday numbers, reported on Monday. If you look at the "now" tab, that is yesterdays numbers. *Edit - Unless they changed how they were reporting it. But last I looked, that site was a day behind on numbers, and just going through the Wisconsin cases, it seems like that is still how they are reporting it.*
                      Last edited by WItoTX; 03-24-2020, 05:12 AM. Reason: .

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
                        She’s useless. Looks like she has to poop the whole time she’s talking down to us.
                        She is a clown with no clue!!!!! Thanks Democrats.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                          Harris County had new cases yesterday, and I know Corpus went from 1 case to 6. Not sure where you are getting this information.
                          Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                          I stand corrected, they changed how they are reporting now on that site.

But in all honesty, with tests in some states taking 4-6 days, the numbers are probably all over the place anyways.

Comment

Skip the mask and just stay home. As others said, hospitals and front line folks like ems and police need all the mask they can get. And they aint getting many right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Had a confirmed case in Cleveland yesterday

Comment

Working...
                              X