X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was any body successful last weekend??

Comment

Originally posted by paintman View Post
      I know one thing,we put some miles in on sunday and this oldish man is outta shape.i feel like i got my butt kicked so im out y'all.
      Lol I feel ya there paintman I was sucking wind on the way back to our cars. But I had a blast and hopefully do it again very soon

Comment

Originally posted by F.S. Hoghunter View Post
        Lets tty to get out there soon!!!
        Heck ya I am trying to work out my weekend schedule i give you and cord a heads up for sure

Comment

Originally posted by NightStalker View Post
          Use the roman numeral checkpoints when describing locations, example. "I stuck a hog 200 yards W of checkpoint VI in area (gate) #7 last night, right up against the river".

Pecan Grove
          [ATTACH]77407[/ATTACH]

Gate #4 AKA Willis Creek
          [ATTACH]77408[/ATTACH]

Gate #6
          [ATTACH]77412[/ATTACH]

Gate #7
          [ATTACH]77413[/ATTACH]

webmaster, can you move this post to be the 2nd post in this thread? Thanks
          For the new folks that never read the first page. And for the oldies that have lost their memory.

Comment

Howdy fellas yes we plan on making it out this year. I missed last year so I've been looking forward to this one! I just wanted to be sure I had my stuff lined out before I committed. So yes as it looks now I plan on being there sometime after noon on Friday. Muzzy and I were on some pigs a few weeks ago, stuck one but it got dark and we lost the trail. Ought to be a great GRXH! I'm looking forward to sharing a camp fire and a cold one with y'all again!

Comment

There is gonna be alot of rotten hog meat out there for the buzzards

Comment

hey what do you to carry the meat in when you field dress a hog

Comment

Originally posted by TX_bowhunter37 View Post
                  hey what do you to carry the meat in when you field dress a hog
                  If they are small enough just throw them on ur back and let the ticks suck on ur neck all the way out. As the body cools they gravitate to ur hairline lol. Big one I have boned out and got a buddy to help me carry the meat out. But the big ones have never been good eating. That's why I try and stray away from shooting real big ones now.

Comment

GRXH, you better be flinging an arrow at any size pig you can get a shot at

We'll put so much seasoning on 'em, you won't be able to discern a piglet from a 300 lb Boar

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post

We'll put so much seasoning on 'em, you won't be able to discern a piglet from a 300 lb Boar
                      Love it. That period of time it will be the exception

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post

Haha heck yeah! Or just keep drinkin beer till it tastes good! (that doesnt technically on apply to pigs!)

Comment

set out some more corn and what have ya today,waiting on some rain

Comment

has any body ever tried the fishing out at granger,any action?

Comment

Fishing sucks that is why everyone hunts pigs

Comment

Originally posted by Wildman View Post
                                Fishing sucks that is why everyone hunts pigs
                                haha ok nevermind

Comment

Working...
                                X