No announcement yet.

"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went out yesterday and found my ladderstand, a little rusty but it was there. Jumped a couple deer walking in. Might just setup in the same place if I get drawn for the post card hunt. Pecan unit is way overgrown, the road on the north of the spillway is gone, they did do some clearing but just around the edges, not the roads, at least not at Pecan.

Comment

Where East of SA?

Comment

DM; did the e-mail with web link get there?

Snakes, man I will for sure have to wear my boots on future visists. Is that just a summer time thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Wudstix View Post
          Where East of SA?
          Karnes county

Comment

any help with finding the postcard app in my book? looked but cant seem to find it...

Comment

congrats on the land!

Comment

i tried to look in the book as well , not there.

Comment

ok glad Im not the only one.

Comment

Originally posted by huntnfishtex View Post
                    any help with finding the postcard app in my book? looked but cant seem to find it...
                    You were looking at the wrong book. The 2012 APH book will be sent to you AFTER you buy your 2012-2013 APH permit and it won't be available until the third week of August.

Comment

Originally posted by CARNAGE68 View Post
                      You were looking at the wrong book. The 2012 APH book will be sent to you AFTER you buy your 2012-2013 APH permit and it won't be available until the third week of August.
                      duhhhh my bad

Comment

You can curse the tall grass, or be glad for the rain. Every silver lining has a dark cloud behind it.

Comment

Rain makes mud holes, pigs love mud holes.

Comment

Last weekend my brothers saw 3 when they walked up to our feeder but didn't shoot because it was barely getting light and they couldn't tell if they were hogs or coons. Then we downloaded our cam and at 6am there were only 3 monster hogs there... I was like how do you not know the difference between a 200lb hog and a 30lb coons haha. I had one pop up on me two feet away and off in the woods it went. Sure scared me at 6 am in the morning. Then in the afternoon I saw a huge Buck at about 50 yes... really wished I had a tag for him!

Comment

Have to make a trip up there before deer season starts. Just to test arrow flight.

Comment

Anyone got thier APH book yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X