Tiger King!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
    The only show that compares is The Wild Wonderful Whites of West Virginia!!!!!!!
    Boone County Mating Call

Comment

It’s a train wreck that you can’t turn off.

Comment

Entertaining show. My wife was so creeped out by it she had a hard time sleeping after the last episode.

Our neighbor growing up had lions, tigers, bears, thousands of snakes, and stuff I can't remember. He wasn't the same kind of strange as these characters, but way off center in his own way.

Comment

1 episode in, it’s gonna have to pick up quick to keep me watching....

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
            The only show that compares is The Wild Wonderful Whites of West Virginia!!!!!!!
            Watch Wild Wild Country

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
              Stick with it.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                Don’t worry.

Comment

Originally posted by jrfan View Post
                  The guy in the office sitting in the chair when the young husband off himself was crazy. He couldn't believe what he had just seen.
                  The campaign manager he recruited from the Walmart...lmfao....

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve watched the 1st episode, it gives me anxiety.

Comment

Next time I go Liger hunting I'm taking my sardine oil.
                      Last edited by Tx.Fisher; 03-28-2020, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Just finished it and it was amazing[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Watched the first episode with my wife last night and we are hooked!

Comment

Agree

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                            Hands down worst show have ever tried to watch. Me and the chick couldn’t make it through the second episode . Straight trash.
                            My wife and I agree with you and your chick 100%. We shut it down immediately 1/2 way through the 2nd episode.

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                              I liked the part where the chick with the flipper is laying there still bleeding and joe says “I’m never going to recover from this financially”. I don’t know why but I died at that part and when he told the souvenir shop “I’m just gonna tell y’all before y’all see it on the news, one of our animal handlers just got her arm ripped off by a tiger. So do y’all want your money back or a rain check”?
                              That was a good one but also, how did he have an EMT/Paramedic jacket on so quickly? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                                Our neighbor growing up had lions, tigers, bears, thousands of snakes, and stuff I can't remember. He wasn't the same kind of strange as these characters, but way off center in his own way.
                                Same here. There was a fellow in our town that was close to the same. Huge limo, another with a hot tub in the back and he would take it to Walmart late at night shopping.

Wore the old school western shirts and was a bit off, had all kinds of animals and huge enclosures for them. I remember seeing his mountain lion once and the cage was as big as my house. He spared no expense on them for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X