JFT Turkey Tour 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JFT Turkey Tour 2022

With youth weekend only a few days away, its time to get this thing rolling.

PoPo and I scouted a handful of our places this past weekend and we found quite a few gobblers. Birds are still in their large flocks and holding to their daily patterns.

The season will be a little different this year though....I'll be coaching Kayden's soccer team and our first game is on Saturday the 26th We won't be able to hunt as much as past years but we'll make the most of it!
    Last edited by ClayW; 03-09-2022, 08:34 PM.

31 in this group

Comment

I don’t even Turkey hunt, wish I did, and I LOVE this thread every year

Comment

I agree with Colton, love this thread! Clay, you and your family are the TBH turkey kings and congrats early on your upcoming success this weekend and the remainder of the season. I will be getting after them on my Menard pasture on 4/2!!

Comment

Gonna be hard to top last year!

Comment

Good luck Clay, PoPo and Kayden!!

Comment

Now we're cookin with crisco!

Comment

And we are off!

Congratulations and looking forward to to following along.

Comment

Here we go!!!
                  Had New Mexico and Colorado on the list this season but new job and Biden's gas prices are gonna keep me in Texas this season. Best of luck to all.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Been away a couple of years after getting off the lease in Victoria. Lord willing Im back in the turkey game. Lost my lease in the Mason/Menard area and Tony got me hooked up on a place in South Texas. First time on a lease down south ( have done javi hunts many times, but no lease ) and pretty excited.

Comment

One of my favorite threads every year!

Back on a lease in Menard and very much looking forward to the spring season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Time to get the box calls chalked up.

Comment

I have been looking forward to this thread and turkey season.

Comment

Daaaaaaaang! Turkey season has officially started now! Coincidentally we are up here prepping for our opener on 4/2.

Looking forward to following along!… and hopefully adding as well! Good luck gentlemen… and Clay..[emoji12][emoji1787][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Daaaaaaaang! Turkey season has officially started now! Coincidentally we are up here prepping for our opener on 4/2.

Looking forward to following along!… and hopefully adding as well! Good luck gentlemen… and Clay..[emoji12][emoji1787][emoji23]

Daaaaaaaang……turkey hunting over Bownanza??? I’m proud of you slacker!

How yalls numbers looking this year?

Comment

Working...
                              X