Txsuperdad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thorthunder View Post
    I was thinking whiskey and shell fish....................
    Sounds like a plan. Man I was actually working in Houston for about a Month about 4 months ago. But it was 3 days a week and allllll work.. So prob wouldn't have worked out then anyhow

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
      who?

More like Where instead of who. Like what state are you living in this week

Comment

Originally posted by Buckrider View Post
        Hey Cody just wanted to say hi, so Hi! Wish you were still putting together dove hunts man...
        Oh man, me too cause I would sure go to one. Havent been able to go dove hunting since that last crappy place Italy. Bad Bad memories

How have you been bud?

Comment

What part of Okie land are you building? I am building a place near Lawton in SW Okie land right outside of Mt Park.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
            Lol!!!!! It was all in good fun and you know it
            Oh I know. Who do you think gave myself the pig crippler name

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
              What part of Okie land are you building? I am building a place near Lawton in SW Okie land right outside of Mt Park.
              South Eastern Oklahoma. Where all the country boys go.

I have 55 acres on top of the mountain in Pittsburg County. 13 miles north of Daisy. 20 miles south east of McAllester and 23 miles northish east of Atoka or Stringtown. Atoka would be more like 30 miles.

Comment

Is there a easier way to post pics on here yet? Other then what the best option use to be of uploading to photobucket and hyperlinking!

Comment

Originally posted by TxSuperDad View Post
                  Oh I know. Who do you think gave myself the pig crippler name

You are correct

Comment

I have 55 acres on top of the mountain in Pittsburg County. 13 miles north of Daisy. 20 miles south east of McAllester and 23 miles northish east of Atoka or Stringtown. Atoka would be more like 30 miles.
                    get the fire going..im on my way

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
                      You are correct
                      How are your Ghosts doing

Comment

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
                        get the fire going..im on my way
                        You were already invited homie. I just have to figure out when I can get back up there. Oklahoma has been NoHoma for the last 3 weeks or so. Trying to find a place here to move too, Trying to stay in MISD for Annalisa and trying not to be in the city either. Its hard and requires toooo much time. Thinking I am gonna have to settle and stay City Stuck for the next few years or so. But that's why I have Oklahoma, Until I can move for good.

Comment

28 posts in Cody thread and he has 16 of them. Tell me he isn't excited.

Comment

Friends have a place about 2-3 miles west of the community of Blanco.

Sounds pretty close to your place.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                              28 posts in Cody thread and he has 16 of them. Tell me he isn't excited.
                              Just following up questions and comments

Comment

Originally posted by Todd-ty729 View Post
                                Friends have a place about 2-3 miles west of the community of Blanco.

Sounds pretty close to your place.
                                Blanco is about 15 minutes north of me on the Turnpike. Of course it takes 30 minutes to get up and down the mountain lol

Comment

Working...
                                X