No announcement yet.

Tx Harvest App

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m old fashioned and will stick with the old fashioned way of tagging a deer. Not gonna let the Russians hack my hunting license info.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
      See, and you didn’t think they new fee went to anything. Kept MLD from going digital.
      Finally got something for my $360 plus transaction fee!

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
        With out a warrant ?
        I’m pretty sure a game warden doesn’t have to have a warrant to do anything!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
          Urban legend

Semper Fi

Comment

Only if he is a secret double naught agent FBI trained game warden. All normal ones have to follow the law.

Comment

False. We have a constitution, read it

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
                False. We have a constitution, read it

FAKE NEWS, read it yourself!!

“Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, except by game wardens, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.”

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                  Urban legend

Semper Fi
                  I think in this case it would probably be a rural legend….

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                    I think in this case it would probably be a rural legend….
                    Funny...I almost put that. [emoji2]

Semper Fi

Comment

“Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, except by game wardens, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.”
                      Lmao

Semper Fi

Comment

Just ordered my license online. Noticed it says for a Federal duck stamp, you still have to carry the signed physical stamp. So I could have chosen to carry a cell phone, a piece of paper to tag a deer, and a duck stamp instead of just a paper license with all I need stuck to it....

Comment

“Amendment IV

Pahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
                            We ain't gotta put nuttin on the deer. Its awesome, love it

you may want to go over the rules again. You need to attach the confirmation that you submitted the harvest

Harvest Reporting and Physical Documentation for Deer and Turkey
                            Immediately upon take of a deer, turkey, or oversized red drum you must create a harvest report using the MTHH mobile or web app.
                            Download the MTHH mobile app prior to heading to the field to ensure the harvest report can be created, regardless of availability of data service.
                            For deer and turkey, a physical, handwritten document must be attached to the carcass.
                            Last edited by rladner; 08-17-2022, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jdg13 View Post
                              Just ordered my license online. Noticed it says for a Federal duck stamp, you still have to carry the signed physical stamp. So I could have chosen to carry a cell phone, a piece of paper to tag a deer, and a duck stamp instead of just a paper license with all I need stuck to it....
                              Yeah that does seem rather silly to have an electronic license and still have to paper tag a deer and carry a physical stamp. Glad I waited.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                                I am still fairly young and tech savvy and I would never use any logging method that required me to hand my phone to a law enforcement officer. One your phone is in their hand, they are free to read text, look at pics etc. hard pass for me

You know, I feel comfortable handing my phone to my wife at any time....yet that's exactly what crossed my mind when I saw the option two days ago when purchasing our licenses online....I passed too for the paper copy for that very same reason ringing in my years....
                                Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Working...
                                X