This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
    texags mods just confirmed another out of state 5* (on level of Malachi Nelson) just arrived on campus, but won't reveal name. Player wants to keep it quiet.

I personally hope its 5* WR Branch (USC commit) making another trip, just so happens at the same time as USC commit 5* QB...
    It’s happening. Again.

Comment

5 more Saturdays!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
        It’s happening. Again.

It dang sure is [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So USC offers a 1mil NIL deal. Kid verbals. A&M offers 2 mil. Kid flips and signs wirh A&M. Mid season he enters portal. Tra sfers back to USC and get's the original 1 million.

What a mess.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            So USC offers a 1mil NIL deal. Kid verbals. A&M offers 2 mil. Kid flips and signs wirh A&M. Mid season he enters portal. Tra sfers back to USC and get's the original 1 million.

What a mess.

It's called the Ewers plan . .

Comment

What a mess.

It's called the Ewers plan . . Not to be confused with the bruh plan . .

Comment

Insert any team/player of your choice. I just used those teams because that was the ones being discussed.

Comment

What a mess.

It's going to be a big mess until they establish consistent rules...including for each state for HS players.

Josh Pate had a pretty good segment about why the sooner the conferences (primarily Big10 and SEC) establish collective bargaining with the players, the better off the sport will be. He thinks recent developments - NCAA ruling on unlimited transfers with no penalty, conference realignments and upcoming broadcast rights deals - will further expedite collective bargaining, to include profit sharing AND contractual obligations to remain at the school to which you are signed.

NIL is here to stay, so there is going to have to be measures put in place to prevent completely unrestricted free agency for player movement.
                  My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                    It's going to be a big mess until they establish consistent rules...including for each state for HS players.

Josh Pate had a pretty good segment about why the sooner the conferences (primarily Big10 and SEC) establish collective bargaining with the players, the better off the sport will be. He thinks recent developments - NCAA ruling on unlimited transfers with no penalty, conference realignments and upcoming broadcast rights deals - will further expedite collective bargaining, to include profit sharing AND contractual obligations to remain at the school to which you are signed.

NIL is here to stay, so there is going to have to be measures put in place to prevent completely unrestricted free agency for player movement.
                    Spot on. I don’t like the chaos and the gold rush attitude this has created.

Comment

I don’t like any of it: like most have said, it’s the beginning of then end. I originally was attracted to CFB because the players gave their all, and were dedicated to their teammates and their school. I’m sure their are still a few who feel that way (ie Sam), but for the most part, that’s a thing of the past!

Comment

Originally posted by preaux40 View Post
                        It's called the Ewers plan . .

Fact

Comment

2022 College Football - Offseason

5-star LB Anthony Hill has committed. 6’2” and 225. SEC ready. The pool party always delivers. Boom!

Comment

Coach Terry lighting the pits this morning. Brace yo-self for an epic weekend.

Comment

Here we go!

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                                Novosad is #1 target -
                                Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                                5-star LB Anthony Hill has committed. 6’2” and 225. SEC ready. The pool party always delivers. Boom!

THIS would be my #1 target! Can he reclassify and play this year?
                                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                                X