Lease Ride other than Side side?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My kids are getting bigger and seriously considering moving to a jeep, SUV or crew cab small truck as a lease ride.

That hunter green liberty had me ready to pull the trigger...what are you guys rolling in?

I sold my ranger after season and bought a Z-71 Tahoe. Tired of hot, cold, and wet rides. Lol

Comment

A taco or such would be great.

Comment

Jeep Cherokee. Got rid of the side by sides 10yrs ago and haven’t looked back. Cool in the summer, warm in the winter, and dust free/dry all year long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a 1997 Nissan Pathfinder. Cold air and heat. I love it

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
            I sold my ranger after season and bought a Z-71 Tahoe. Tired of hot, cold, and wet rides. Lol

Nice ride!

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
              Jeep Cherokee. Got rid of the side by sides 10yrs ago and haven’t looked back. Cool in the summer, warm in the winter, and dust free/dry all year long.

Definitely not opposed to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
                Nice ride!

Best thing was I got it for $800 and everything works. Me and my daughter gave it the paint job.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                  Best thing was I got it for $800 and everything works. Me and my daughter gave it the paint job.
                  What year model is it?

Comment

I like the cold ride to the blind. Makes it feel warmer once you get inside.

But cost wise it's probably cheaper to have and keep a small truck. People can always sit in the bed also.

Every time I read a thread like this it makes me wish that at least one company made the old school, easy to fix small trucks. You know, without all the fancy electronics etc.
                    You look under the hood and it's simple.

Comment

A little Geo Tracker 4x4 was the best one I ever had. Thing was a goat that would go anywhere the front tires could get a bite. Never ever got it stuck and pulled a few pull size pickups out of mudholes. Best $2500 I ever spent on deer hunting equipment.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                        A little Geo Tracker 4x4 was the best one I ever had. Thing was a goat that would go anywhere the front tires could get a bite. Never ever got it stuck and pulled a few pull size pickups out of mudholes. Best $2500 I ever spent on deer hunting equipment.

Agreed! About the same footprint as a SxS, but with a/c and heat, the ability to run on road when needed and the fact that it's almost dead quiet makes it a pretty handy little hunting rig.

Comment

Early 2000's Trail Blazers are very popular for a cheap 4x4 with decent power and nice ride.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
                            Agreed! About the same footprint as a SxS, but with a/c and heat, the ability to run on road when needed and the fact that it's almost dead quiet makes it a pretty handy little hunting rig.

That is a cool rig!

Comment

Here is a decent deal. Way cheaper than a SxS

Comment

Working...
                              X