Sig Optics Coupon - What to buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sig Optics Coupon - What to buy?

Sent in a echo1 thermal that didn’t boot correctly and it was out of warranty and “non-repairable” but Sig offered a 40% off a new optic/scope. Seems whatever I but that t I will be upside down but looking for opinions on there high end scopes, echo3 thermal, or spotter. Broken thermal did me nothing so took the coupon as I tried everything to get it replaced even after sending it back twice and multiple calls and escalations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get their Kilo range finding bino's. Game changer for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dbap View Post
      Get their Kilo range finding bino's. Game changer for me.

How does glass compare to others? Already have some Swaro EL version 1 and Lieca Trinovid

Comment

Originally posted by bmac View Post
        How does glass compare to others? Already have some Swaro EL version 1 and Lieca Trinovid

I couldn't give a comparison, these are the first step up from Leupold Bino's I've owned. I needed to eliminate a step in the process of finding, ranging and shooting an animal. Now, find and range in the same step, take the shot. I can tell you the glass quality is a big step up from the mid grade Leupolds I had and the ranging capability is fantastic. Accurate, easy to laser. I can easily hit utility pole at 300 yards, a target with the width of deer is super to get on nd range. With your coupon you could buy, resell and make some coin since you already have some good stuff.

Comment

check out Sig BDX scope,rangefinder n bino combo

Comment

Working...
          X