The Official 2022 APR/ TBH Special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by r_u_sharp_2 View Post
    Picked mine up last Thursday, they were nice enough to mount/bore sight my scope.

got the bipod today. Waiting on some ammo to be delivered to start the break in and get sighted in

28 Nosler
    Area 419 break
    Atlas bipod
    Vortex Razor LHT 3-15

Man, I am a happy camper!

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    Got the same scope. Been really good and consistent on turret adjustments. Have shot out to 700 and it always goes back to zero.

Comment

Putting same one on mine, but it’s the 4.5-22x50 LHT.

Originally posted by splitbeam145 View Post
      Got the same scope. Been really good and consistent on turret adjustments. Have shot out to 700 and it always goes back to zero.

Comment

Congrats to you guys who are receiving new iron.

Anyone looking for a mid-weight scope, I have a 3-18 VX6HD in the classifieds....shameless bump.

Comment

300 win ELR altitude, canyon rouge paint with vortex 4.5-22x50

Click image for larger version

Name:	4ED809ED-67E0-4347-8235-9ED0EE463EFE.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	115.9 KB
ID:	24682783

Comment

Anyone else got the call lately? I ordered my Vortex Razor LHT yesterday, now I just need the rifle!

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
              300 win ELR, turned out awesome!

[ATTACH]1087845[/ATTACH]
              I really like that camo pattern! Good lookin rifle!

Comment

Originally posted by Main Frame View Post
                Anyone else got the call lately? I ordered my Vortex Razor LHT yesterday, now I just need the rifle!
                I keep answering all these 817 spam calls hoping that it's my time. No luck yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Main Frame View Post
                  Still waiting also

Comment

What kind of scope rings yall running? I picked up a zeis v6 from a fellow tbh'r and need some rings.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
                      What kind of scope rings yall running? I picked up a zeis v6 from a fellow tbh'r and need some rings.
                      I had the vortex pro mediums.. but when I got there, medium was too high.

They had Seekins lows.. so thats what I have in mine

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
                        On the Defiance Actions it is impossible to beat the Hawkins Hybrids (no need for a pic rail) for weight, strength and looks.

Comment

Anyone get a call lately?

Comment

Got the call on my 7mm-08 today

Hopefully have it in by Friday

Comment

I need to save their number in my phone, I don't want to miss my call thinking it's spam.

Comment

A little update for everybody........... All but 4 of the units built on AG composites stocks have either been delivered or are in final production and will deliver in the next week or so. The 4 that haven't hit production yet are waiting on barrels or some misc. component(one stock). The McMillan based builds are the bulk of what's left. Those should start trickling in very soon as I have already seen a couple of invoices come through.

Seems like the "no timeline" approach has been quicker than the pre-planning we did in years past. Go figure

Comment

Working...
                                X