ASA qualifier at BFAC on 3-19???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASA qualifier at BFAC on 3-19???

I've been looking on line for details about cost and start times. Texas ASA site say start time is 10am and doesn't list the cost to enter.

BFAC website list start time at 9am and on cost to enter.

Does anyone know this info?

Check out the Texas ASA website, it has all the information

Comment

Originally posted by pure lefty View Post
      Check out the Texas ASA website, it has all the information
      The ASA site doesn't give a cost that I can find, and the times contradicted the BFAC wed site.

Comment

$30 entry 10:00 start for all classes except traditional is the norm on ASA shoots. During the hot months start moves to 09:00.

Comment

Jan 1 - May 31, all shoots start at 10am, with an optional 8am start time for Trad. Starting June 1, start times are moved to 9am and 7am, respectively. The shoot fees are listed on the individual tournament entry form, and on the class yardage and speed page. (I had to look for them, too) Young Adult and older classes are $30, Youth classes are $20, and Eagle classes are $10. Fun rounds are $15.
          Last edited by CamoQuest; 02-24-2022, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CamoQuest View Post
            Jan 1 - May 31, all shoots start at 10am, with an optional 8am start time for Trad. Starting June 1, start times are moved to 9am and 7am, respectively. The shoot fees are listed on the individual tournament entry form, and on the class yardage and speed page. (I had to look for them, too) Young Adult and older classes are $30, Youth classes are $20, and Eagle classes are $10. Fun rounds are $15.
            Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X