Homeowners Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homeowners Insurance

Looking to swap Homeowners Insurance. Was told that there was someone on the GS that has worked with others in providing said insurance.

I am even open to looking else where and have read some of the previous threads on it as well.

Thanks in advance

Find you an Independent agent that can research the best options for you. Let them do the work and take care of you. I do not mind paying more for any insurance when the agent takes care of me for all my needs as they have done on home an auto for over 30 years.

Comment

I have been with Amica insurance for over 20 years and love them. No I don’t have a dedicated agent but every time I call and talk to someone I am treated like family. I haven’t had a lot of claims but the ones I have had could not have gone any smoother. And during this pandemic and everyone staying home auto accidents have gone way down so what did they do....pocket the profits them selves? Nope giving it back to the policy holders. I would highly recommend you look into them.

Comment

Beetleguy on here is an insurance agent. I recently got quotes from him and prices were great.

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=769368 Contact info on this thread

Comment

Second on Amica.

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
            Second on Amica.
            I just did a quote with them, and it is $612 cheaper per year than my Germania I have had forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
              Second on Amica.
              Didn’t Amica change something on their homeowner’s policy recently where they started putting ACV settlement on pretty much every roof?

Comment

Mine is $86 a month with state farm

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
                  I have been with Amica insurance for over 20 years and love them. No I don’t have a dedicated agent but every time I call and talk to someone I am treated like family. I haven’t had a lot of claims but the ones I have had could not have gone any smoother. And during this pandemic and everyone staying home auto accidents have gone way down so what did they do....pocket the profits them selves? Nope giving it back to the policy holders. I would highly recommend you look into them.
                  Agree

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Jerry Worley on the GS has been taking care of me for years no complaints

Comment

Make sure your coverages are apples to apples with online quotes

Comment

Originally posted by the marshall View Post
                        Jerry Worley on the GS has been taking care of me for years no complaints

Same here. Highly recommend Jerry.

Cody

Comment

Thanks you guys for the kind words.

Pm sent to the op.

Comment

I have RVOS.

They done good for me.

Comment

Make sure you know what coverage you are buying. All policies are not alike. Know the difference between RCV and ACV. If you don't, you could find out the hard way. Don't shop on the basis of price alone.

Comment

Working...
                              X