Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

donald trump jr

i was shopping the kuiu site and found this video

i didn't realize Jr was a hunter, did another google and seems he's a pretty avid hunter.

cool video, would love to make that trip one day .

Yes he is a avid hunter.

Comment

Yep big into hunting, fishing, and the outdoors in general.

Comment

Yep, he spoke at our SCI convention in Reno this year. Its difficult to accept that the administration has not signed off on a few pesky and lingering issues that would secure our hunting heritage.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          Yep, he spoke at our SCI convention in Reno this year. Its difficult to accept that the administration has not signed off on a few pesky and lingering issues that would secure our hunting heritage.

Agreed! I was hoping Jr would have daddy’s ear, but so far it hasn’t happened

Comment

Originally posted by landrover View Post
            yep, he spoke at our sci convention in reno this year. Its difficult to accept that the administration has not signed off on a few pesky and lingering issues that would secure our hunting heritage.

Sent from my sm-g965u using tapatalk

100%

Comment

Yuge hunter... The yugest. 😆😆

Comment

I’d say he’s been a little distracted with bigger issues
                If not for the coupe attempt directly followed by impeachment and then the wuhan
                Not much time to get to the little things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Very true point.

Jr. seems like a cool cat to go on a hunt with but you are 100% correct since he really took the reasons on pandering to the hunting and firearm communities during the campaign. A little has been done for hunting when massive jumps could’ve been made and nothing has occurred to the firearm community. Actually we took a step back in all honesty.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                    Very true point.

Jr. seems like a cool cat to go on a hunt with but you are 100% correct since he really took the reasons on pandering to the hunting and firearm communities during the campaign. A little has been done for hunting when massive jumps could’ve been made and nothing has occurred to the firearm community. Actually we took a step back in all honesty.

Yep I sure thought as hard as was pushing suppressors at first that the HPA might have actually had a chance.

Comment

In 2019, Trump opened up 1.4 million acres for hunting and fishing and this year Trump administration plans to open 2.3 million acres of wildlife refuges to hunting and fishing.

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
                        In 2019, Trump opened up 1.4 million acres for hunting and fishing and this year Trump administration plans to open 2.3 million acres of wildlife refuges to hunting and fishing.

This.....and currently in the process of trying to open more public hunting access. He’s still on your team men. Just a little busy at the time. 4 more years should be beneficial.[emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          Agreed! I was hoping Jr would have daddy’s ear, but so far it hasn’t happened
                          Honestly though, that is probably a good thing. At least in my eyes. It says I don't do things just because those close to me want it.

I didn't like Trump as the nominee, but his actions speak louder than his twitter, and I look forward to him winning in November.

Comment

Cant afford for the Dems to win in November. Can we get Trump Jr more influence in the WH?

Comment

He’s hunted all over the world and killed major game animals with a bow.

Comment

Working...
                              X