Liner for Mule bed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liner for Mule bed

I was thinking about a DIY liner for a Mule bed. My experience is the do it yourself roll on liner wasn’t anywhere as good as a Commercial spray-in. Trying to avoid rust and some Rattling noise. I would consider a rubber mat afterward if it would not get condensate and rust underneath.

Thank you for Any advice.

Big pig

I bought a truck that the previous owner had completely rhino lined himself. It's stuck on really well even with limbs, bushes, etc. scrapping down the side. The only nicks are from something metal digging into the bed and create small scrapes.

The other option could be Flex Seal the bed. Not sure if anyone had 1st hand experience doing and how well it holds up.

Comment

had a friend just spray lined his pro fxt bed. said it was great and everything moved appropriately.

Comment

I put a tractor supply horse stall mat in mine. Works good for me.

Comment

Good idea. I will do that also. But I wanted to protect paint & stop rust. On bed walls also.

Comment

I just put one of those 4x8 Campaign signs in the bed of my mule. All I had to do was cut to fit

Comment

Get this super easy, durable, and looks great.
              All products are in stock and ready for purchase. We only ship within the USA from Coast to Coast.

Comment

Originally posted by Scubasteveo View Post
                Get this super easy, durable, and looks great.
                https://www.raptorliner.com/
                Looks pretty legit and easy, with the aerosol too...

Comment

I have sprayed monsterliner using a undercoating gun, very easy to do. Much easier than using a roller. Checkout POR15, its hard to beat when applied right.

Comment

Easy....Raptorliner..... prep properly and it's a breeze.....can also make it to color match.

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice

Comment

Raptor liner has many colors and they don’t fade

Comment

My vote is raptor liner. key to a good finished product is the prep work.

Comment

Thanks for all the comments. It’s a small bed, but I will be doing this shortly.

Big pig

Comment

Raptor Liner user here as well. Could not be happier. We sprayed all of the faded grey plastic, bumpers, roof rack, etc on a Nissan Xterra.

Sprayed two years ago and it still looks fantastic. Could not scrape it off if you wanted. Tough as nails.

But remember - prep is the key. Clean repeatedly, if metal sand, then use a commercial degreaser before spraying.

Comment

Working...
                              X