No announcement yet.

Worst Thing You Ever Bought?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh man, so many to choose from. 3 years ago I bought a 32 ft travel trailer so I could take my family hunting with me in seguin. The thing is my wife things we will two that thing all over the us at 8mpg. My intentions were to just park it. Should have got one of those ore built cabins.

Also a couple if RX-7's. fun to drive but expensive to fix. When you start modifying them, everything else starts to fall apart due to age.

Comment

Originally posted by Snipehunter View Post
      ^^^^What is up with that?? Love me some Dodge!!!
      Hey man i did too..... My dodge b4 this one was a gem.....this one has been a lump o coal.....havent even broke 100k yet.....its complete junk

Comment

Originally posted by justincorbell View Post
        Hey man i did too..... My dodge b4 this one was a gem.....this one has been a lump o coal.....havent even broke 100k yet.....its complete junk
        Ouch!!! There is a lemon in everyone of them. I bet it was assembled on a Friday or Monday shift.

Comment

My house and my 4 wheeler

Comment

Bought my wife a glock. If you could see the targets she shoot at....well lets just say if you are a male breaking you wont be a male for long.

Comment

Originally posted by Possum Fat View Post
              Smith & Wesson Sigma .40
              Really? I know they are kinda cheap but I have never had any problem with mine. Huh.

Comment

Golf clubs and a BOW. First, I chased that white ball around spending a ton of money!!!!!!!!! Next, when I picked up a bow I put down the clubs. Then I shoot a turkey with a bow and its over!!!!! I have dropped so much coin on bow hunting. While it is my "worst" drain in money all it takes is one kill (or chance) and I am hooked all over again.

All that being said.... Man this list is too lonnnngggg!

Comment

Home theatre system out of a white van. They got me.

Comment

My central AC. Not so much the product as it was the company installing it. Shoddy workmanship and poor service. Cowboys AC in San Antonio sucks. Worst buyers remorse I ever had

Comment

Originally posted by FULL DRAW View Post
                      Really? I know they are kinda cheap but I have never had any problem with mine. Huh.
                      Mine was the first run of them. Brand new out the box it gave me ejection problems, fail to feed, and warped cases when it did eject. Thought it might have been my grip but it did the same to everyone who shot it.

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
                        Turkey calls... Bought them with ZERO interest in turkey hunting ever. Had a buddy tell me I'd never learn. I learned, figured WTH, might as well go turkey hunting. That $7 purchase has cost me THOUSANDS chasing turkeys
                        rotflmao!

Comment

My hunting and fishing license each year. That purchase leads to many many more...

Comment

A house in Michigan, longest two years of my life. Told the wife I was coming baco to Texas with or without her !!

Still married

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	870[1].jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.2 KB
ID:	24208829

In college we used our last few dollars to buy a 12 pack of this hunting one weekend.

It tasted so bad we couldn't finish one. I left the 8 remaining in the fridge figuring someone would go for it out of sheer desperation at our place.

When I came back up for family Christmas in a month I was assaulted by family and friends for leaving it there. Apparently they all went for one and the first instinct you feel after a chug is that you have been poisoned.

It was only $2.99 but it nearly cost me my life.

Comment

Spring Break: 1985

6 cases of Black Label beer... we felt compelled to drink it ALL.

Comment

Working...
                                X