No announcement yet.

Civil disobedience (masks)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most tough guys here are HYPOCRITES. I bet each and every one of these tough guys are sheeple that put their seat belt on before they drive out of their driveway. I mean, what business is it for the government to tell me what is good for me, for myself. How does it effect anyone else BUT me if I wear a seat belt or not. You all gave up your Tough Guy Card when you dutifully click it. Texas passed a helmet law years ago but due to some serious lobbying, the law was changed. Bikers did not put up with the nanny state but you tough guys do, despite your whining and crying, and click it.
    I wear my seat belt when I want to: dangerous road conditions, always when towing, and I tell anyone under 18 to put it on. I let adults make their own decisions.
    So, don't give me this tough guy BS about the masks while you put on the seat belt because you were told to by the Nanny state.

Comment

Originally posted by meat>horns View Post
      The left is using the virus to fraudulent put biden in power, the mail in voting will be a total scam. The top leftists already asked general milly if he would help overthrow trump, thank GOD he openly said no. I'm telling yall the communists on the left are playing for all the marbles.
      https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/28/polit...ion/index.html
      Mail in voting is not a symptom of covid, mail in voting is the reason for covid.. The left has been planning this since the day Trump won.. They have the art of cheating perfected at this point.. If it is allowed Biden wins..

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
        Most tough guys here are HYPOCRITES. I bet each and every one of these tough guys are sheeple that put their seat belt on before they drive out of their driveway. I mean, what business is it for the government to tell me what is good for me, for myself. How does it effect anyone else BUT me if I wear a seat belt or not. You all gave up your Tough Guy Card when you dutifully click it. Texas passed a helmet law years ago but due to some serious lobbying, the law was changed. Bikers did not put up with the nanny state but you tough guys do, despite your whining and crying, and click it.
        I wear my seat belt when I want to: dangerous road conditions, always when towing, and I tell anyone under 18 to put it on. I let adults make their own decisions.
        So, don't give me this tough guy BS about the masks while you put on the seat belt because you were told to by the Nanny state.
        But a seat belt can and has saved many lives.. Apples to oranges.. Not even close..

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainDave View Post
          That's pretty much where I'm at. It's a last resort and I avoid it if possible.

It seems my comments have been taken a bit out of context. I was just calling out a bit of the fallacy in some folks speaking in such absolute terms.
          Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
            Mail in voting is not a symptom of covid, mail in voting is the reason for covid.. The left has been planning this since the day Trump won.. They have the art of cheating perfected at this point.. If it is allowed Biden wins..
            So if Trump were to win in November - would this nonsense still be true?

Comment

But a seat belt can and has saved many lives.. Apples to oranges.. Not even close..
              Robbie, what business is it of the government's or YOURS if I wear a seat belt or not. It's called Personal Responsiblity, mine, not someone else's

Comment

How do you know this other than google. I don't wear one except to the Docs office. My Doc is a female and at about 20 weeks pregnant she stopped seeing patients. I think she knows much more about covid than I do.

Comment

So are y’all ready to sign mask wearing into law?

Comment

Stuff like this makes my eye twitch. Anyone stupid enough to not wear a seat belt deserves whatever they get. And yes, I’ve seen a ton of people who looks have died or been injured much more significantly had they not been wearing one.

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
                      Stuff like this makes my eye twitch. Anyone stupid enough to not wear a seat belt deserves whatever they get. And yes, I’ve seen a ton of people who looks have died or been injured much more significantly had they not been wearing one.
                      I bet you go into convulsions when you see bikers like me without a helmet. What do you call us, organ donors, right. Well, go back to your safe place and listen to everything the guberment tells you to do.

Comment

Oh, BTW, I do realize that wearing a seat belt is safer than without. But, txmedic, let me ask you this. Since most deaths to auto accidents are from head trauma, do you think it should be a law for everyone in a car should wear a helmet. Using your logic, it would save lives.

Comment

I bet you go into convulsions when you see bikers like me without a helmet. What do you call us, organ donors, right. Well, go back to your safe place and listen to everything the guberment tells you to do.
                          So, me being an intelligent human being makes me a snowflake who’s a government boot licker? Whatever makes you sleep at night, Chief. Obviously, you are the smartest one on the forum

Comment

Oh, BTW, I do realize that wearing a seat belt is safer than without. But, txmedic, let me ask you this. Since most deaths to auto accidents are from head trauma, do you think it should be a law for everyone in a car should wear a helmet. Using your logic, it would save lives.
                            Seatbelts and side curtain airbags have greatly decreased the number of head injuries in serious motor vehicle accidents, so no.

Comment

No, doesn’t bother me...and actually, you would be the one having convulsions when you bounce your head off the ground without a helmet

Comment

Sabine- I agree and could care less if someone else wears a seatbelt. Bothers me none unless it’s a kid. I wear one and not because of the law.

Comment

Working...
                                X