Pellet smokers, what brand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pellet smokers, what brand?

Looking to buy a pellet smoker and starting my research. So gotta ask the experts on the green screen. I have been told Green Mountain and RET TEC are two to look at.

CJ

pitts & spitts .......made in Houston

Comment

REC TEC all the way

Comment

Rec Tec

Comment

I'm looking between the two mentioned above.

Comment

I have a green mountain and, for the price, it has been awesome. They run sales every so often where they are marked down quite a bit.

The rec tec looks to be a step up from green mountain in quality but I don't have any personal experience with that brand.

Comment

Yoder

Comment

i got the pit boss from academy and have been very happy with it.

Comment

Shop for wood pellet grills, smokers, and griddles. Try new recipes and learn about our 8-in-1 grill versatility. Our grills help you craft BBQ recipes to perfection.

I got this one since I had a Walmart gift card that I was never going to use. I've only used it twice but love it so far. I refused to get one for a long time because I like standing around the fire and adding wood. (Which is code for drinking)

Comment

Yoder is the best.

Comment

Originally posted by svbubba View Post
                      pitts & spitts .......made in Houston
                      This - you pay a little more and the service / support is great (if needed).

Comment

Yoder

Comment

Rec-tec. I have a traeger, and recomend rec-tec.... nothing wrong with traeger ,I love it, but would buy rec-tec next time.

Traegers app is great for recipes though

Comment

I have had a green mountain for 2 years now and really like it. as mentioned above, I felt for the price it was a good value. Stepping up to rec tec and some of the others is a pretty big price difference. Also got mine for fathers day and it was like $100 off

Comment

Get a stick burner......pellet grills are for yups!

Comment

Working...
                              X