Buying my first can.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buying my first can.....

So I submitted my first Form 1 10 days ago and hopefully it’ll come back soon. I’ll be building a simple 22cal can utilizing commercial parts. With that being said, I’ve had my eye on a YHM Resonator can for my 308 and 6.8SPC. Have any of you gents used the YHM Resonator before? I have read numerous positive reviews but wanted to see if you guys had first hand experience with this can. Can will see mainly subsonic loads in a Remmy 700 308 and 300blkout and supers in the 6.8SPC. My local shop has the YHM for $486. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by joel45acp; 08-15-2019, 11:29 PM.

I don't have that particular YHM but I do have 2 of the Phantoms that I like a lot. None of them are "Hollywood" quiet but they do eliminate the need for ear protection and reduce recoil.

Comment

I’ve got 2 Yhm resonators. They are on my thermal setups. 1 has a 16” barrel and the other a 10.5” barrel. Both are 7.62 x 39mm. I’ve only shot supersonic but have been very impressed with them. I’m not a suppressor expert but everything I’ve read is they are one of the best bangs for your buck

Comment

I bought a YHM ULT .30 and was surprised when it came in and the disclaimer literature stated no subsonic ammunition. You might wanna check on the Resonator.

Comment

Working...
        X